[0.9.1] Rail related crash

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
syneris
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.9.1] Rail related crash

Post by syneris »

Internal error: Carriage::moveFrontJointForward frontRail rollingStockCount != 0

Save: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107 ... lCrash.zip

Take the train right (west) and the game crashes. It appears to crash at a few pieces of track that can not be mined.

Edit: ps. Can this save be fixed? I could build around that section, but would rather play a different map for a while instead of having a bugged section of track in the midst of everything.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.9.1] Rail related crash

Post by kovarex »

Hello, I will take a look.
You can remove the rail with this command while you have the rail selected:

Code: Select all

game.player.selected.destroy()

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

You can press F4, and select rollig_stock_count in the basic tab, then, when you press f5, you see rails that should have some rolling stock (rail vehicles) on top of it.
I can see two areas in you rsave that have this without the train on top of it.
This was hard to detect bug for a long time, and we thought it is already solved, but appereantly it is not.
Did you do anything non standard with trains on the locations where it is marked?

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

I have been playing with that almost all day, and I was able to reproduce some of it, and I maybe found and fixed one problem that might have caused it, so I'm moving this to resolved bugs.

syneris
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by syneris »

The only thing I can think of is ghost building. I'll look for the other problem area and see it there are any connections between the two spots. You can see that this isn't a typical factory setup because of something I am not using.

syneris
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by syneris »

Using rolling_stock_count, I can confirm that ghost building a locomotive can cause this. Looks like it leaves behind a true ghost train ;)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

syneris wrote:Using rolling_stock_count, I can confirm that ghost building a locomotive can cause this. Looks like it leaves behind a true ghost train ;)
OOOOOHHHH, thank you :)

A_Factorio457
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by A_Factorio457 »

Hi, I have the same issue with my map. I destroyed the two tracks that caused the issue with the command you gave but every save after that gave me a deserialization error and a multiplayer invalid state 2 and a crash. Please help me

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”