[0.5.3] Selecting resources from hot-bar

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Linguini
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.5.3] Selecting resources from hot-bar

Post by Linguini »

I usually run the game in windowed mode since my computer is very slow running the simulation and I only go full-screen when I want to check the energy statistics. Though, since I am running on windowed when I have a somewhat big queue line of things the character is making I can't select with the mouse the first item on the hot-bar (the bottom bar with the shortcut keys for items) and I need to select it with the key "1". And there's two situations for it, one that I have some item from the queue line on top of it and one that it isn't, though on both situations it happens. In the third situation I'm running in full-screen and that doesn't happen, everything behaves normally.
Attachments
situation3.png
situation3.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2188 times
situation2.png
situation2.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2188 times
situation1.png
situation1.png (977.09 KiB) Viewed 2188 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.5.3] Selecting resources from hot-bar

Post by kovarex »

Hello, thank you for the report.
Could you also post your save, so we might look at the game and see what is slowing the update the most?

Linguini
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Linguini »

That wasn't a real game that I was playing but rather a test play to take some screen-shots and show the problem I've experiencing in every game I play... When I play windowed and have a big queue of things to make, it can have some items on top of the first item on the hot-bar but in either way that have or have not it doesn't allow me to choose with the mouse the first item and I can choose it only with the key-stroke "1".

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

This will be fixed in 0.6.0.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”