4 Bugs, included savegame to view them.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Trucario
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

4 Bugs, included savegame to view them.

Post by Trucario »

Hello, today I finished Factorio freeplay and I will report 4 bugs:

Bug 1: Freezed transparent fish in the object's slots bar.

Bug 2: Masive Freezed creepers (You know that but nobody was able to give us the savegame).

Bug 3: When you broke some metal tubes ( the tubes which you made with the metal gear and the metal plate) factorio will crash.

Bug 4: When you win the game placing the rocket defense, if you press "replay" factorio will crash.

Thats all I can remember, I hope that you can fix all of that stuff in near updates :) I enjoyed like a nerd the game.

1- Link of the savegame .rar (recomended) uploaded to mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?681bld849p8jfb6
Unrar the content into the directory "%appdata%/roaming/factorio/saves" and load the game.

or

2- Link of the savegame RAW uploaded to mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?nvy4tsaixt2rt ... b59hugwuxq
(if you choosed the second option) -->(if you want to load the savegame you must create a new folder and paste the content inside, next you need to go to %appdata%/roaming/factorio/saves and paste the folder and finally open factorio and load the game.

And offtopic when you see my game I accept suggestions about improve my factory :mrgreen:

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: 4 Bugs, included savegame to view them.

Post by kovarex »

Hello, thank you for the reports.

Trucario wrote: Bug 1: Freezed transparent fish in the object's slots bar.
I opened that save, and was not able to reproduce any freeze with the fish, what exactly should I do?
P.S. Just to avoid confusion, you have the fish set as filter in the quickbar, you can turn that filter off by control-middle click.
Trucario wrote: Bug 2: Masive Freezed creepers (You know that but nobody was able to give us the savegame).
This is known bug, connected with too simple creeper behaviour (they remove something in the way, and forget to continue to fight).
This will be fixed in 0.7.x
Trucario wrote: Bug 3: When you broke some metal tubes ( the tubes which you made with the metal gear and the metal plate) factorio will crash.
After some time I found the bug and it will be fixed in 0.6.3
Trucario wrote: Bug 4: When you win the game placing the rocket defense, if you press "replay" factorio will crash.
You mean "save replay" probably, this bug was fixed, and we also removed the button until we get time to synchronise replays again.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”