[0.12.20] - Multiplayer - Logistics Request disappearing

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
ibsteveog
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.12.20] - Multiplayer - Logistics Request disappearing

Post by ibsteveog »

Problem: Logistics filter immediately disappears after selection if a bot delivers an item to your player while you were in the filter UI.

Reproduce steps:
1) Request 300 of something that can be delivered to you (yellow belts, for example)
2) Make sure you dont have any of that thing (drop all your yellow belts)
3) When bots start arriving to deliver items to you, try to create another logistics request.
4) When finishing the cequest creation, the thing immediately disappears.

I sometimes have to run away from my logistic bots in order to set a new request!

My env:
12.20 server and client on same machine playing multiplayer.
Build 17489, win64

I saw https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=18486 was resolved for 0.12.20, so I guess it's not the same bug. Or does that name mean the bug is in 0.12.20 and fixed for later versions?
Last edited by ibsteveog on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.12.20] - Multiplayer - Logistics Request disappearing

Post by Loewchen »

ibsteveog wrote:I saw https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=18486 was resolved for 0.12.20, so I guess it's not the same bug. Or does that name mean the bug is in 0.12.20 and fixed for later versions?
The problem is fixed in the "experimental" release 12.21, that you can already download. The categories for bugs are in regard of the latest release, not the latest stable one.
I can recommend using experimental releases, new game breaking bugs are very rare and if you download the .zip file you can even switch back very easily.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”