[0.9.2 - x64 & x86] Crash Loading All Games

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
tiggyd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.9.2 - x64 & x86] Crash Loading All Games

Post by tiggyd »

Hey guys, I have begun running into some issues regarding loading my games. I can no longer load anything without the game crashing.
I have read that there exists a bug where loading a 0.9.1 game with the 0.9.2 client will cause this crash but this is not the case for me as I have been using 0.9.2. I have tried the 32bit and 64bit clients with the same results..

Here are the crash Problem Signature and config.ini
Problem Signature
config.ini
As a side note, I have been using Black Viper's Tweaked Windows 7 SP1 Service configurations, which has freed up system resources drastically. If you think some of these disabled services may be the culprit, just let me know:
Tweaked Services
Since the save games are too large to attach, I have uploaded them to my Dropbox account.

Saved Game: http://tinyurl.com/ntctws3
Autosave: http://tinyurl.com/o6np5w9

[EDIT 14-03-14 17:34] After some further testing I was able to get new games to save and load with no issues. I have removed the installed versions of Factorio and am using the portable versions. I'm not sure what was going wrong but hopefully it will be ok now. Still if these save games point to any bugs, I hope they help to resolve some.
Last edited by tiggyd on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste
“I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.”

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.9.2 - x64 & x86] Crash Loading All Games

Post by kovarex »

Hello, I can confirm, that the save is loadable in 0.9.3, so you can just wait for it to be released (should be soon).

tiggyd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.9.2 - x64 & x86] Crash Loading All Games

Post by tiggyd »

kovarex wrote:Hello, I can confirm, that the save is loadable in 0.9.3, so you can just wait for it to be released (should be soon).
Thanks very much that will be great. I was hoping it wasn't something I did. No worries at all, I will take the time to practise my early-game.

Thank you for your prompt reply! :)
Namaste
“I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.”

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”