[0.15.5] Desync, construction bots are gone

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Linux_user404
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15.5] Desync, construction bots are gone

Post by Linux_user404 »

Hi there. I was playing a multiplayer game with a custom scenario(Oarc official). I had a power armor mk2 with 10 personal roboports mk2 and 200 construction robots in my inventory. I had logistic network with 100 construction robots and 0 logistic robots. I used deconstruction planner on some of my buildings, all of them were in reach of my personal roboport and just some of them were also in reach of my logistic network construction area. Just after a fraction of a second of applying deconstruction planner I move a blueprint from my book(on a hot bar) to my inventory with a shift-click and desync happened. After redownloading the map, creating desync report and reconnecting to the server I discovered that ALL my construction bots from logistic network were gone. I could not find them anywhere on the map, I did not deconstruct any roboports and my roboports were always powered at 100%. Those 100 construction bots did not get to my inventory or any chests, they are just gone. No one else was present at my base at that time and the base has just 1 robot network that is really really far away from any other robot network on the map. I saw only my desync, but other players say they all got desynced. So I guess desync happened due to those missing bots. Desync report was to large to upload to the forum, so I saved it on google drive and give the link here.

Desync report

P.S. I noticed something odd about construction robots in new version. Sometimes they leave my inventory to construct some ghosts that are nowhere near to my location, but in range of my logistic network construction area. They just jump out of my pockets, fly as far as they can and then come back.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(45.39 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.5] Desync, construction bots are gone

Post by Rseding91 »

The desync should be fixed in 0.15.10.

As for the robots: they either got destroyed by biters or flew off to some other logistic network when taking off your power armor.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”