Help with signal.

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Urbs
Inserter
Inserter

Help with signal.

Post by Urbs »

Can anyone help pinpoint why my copper plate train will not pull into this middle station?

http://i.imgur.com/r4fNaw1.png

I was able to determine it's this spot causing it. Just not sure why.

sillyfly
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Help with signal.

Post by sillyfly »

Looks like the curved rail leading into it isn't connected to the one coming off the main rail line - it's one block too north. You can see this when mousing over the one coming from the main line - look at the yellow arrows.

You can either move the entire station one block down, or move the incoming rail line one block up.

Urbs
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Urbs »

That is odd... it worked for a while until i added the top stone station.

Well moving it down 1 rail worked. Is that some kind of limitation of the game engine?

billw
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by billw »

Not really you just didn't build it correctly in the first place! Would need to see the track layout from before it broke to work out why it worked though.

Urbs
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Urbs »

billw wrote:Not really you just didn't build it correctly in the first place! Would need to see the track layout from before it broke to work out why it worked though.

Ya maybe i did something different and in the desperate attempt to make it work i changed something lol.

Thanks for the help.

Return to “Gameplay Help”