New Hope Campaign Level 2

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
webmaster010
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

New Hope Campaign Level 2

Post by webmaster010 »

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm am on the part of level 2 where you have to gather all of the supplies. I assumed that the supplies were to build the railroad but reading other play through it sounds like others used the railroad to help collect supplies. I think that the game is very unclear about how these supplies should be gathered and it would be really helpful for the game to make a note that it is now ok to build the railroad. I have just been slowly building up the required supplies with conveyors and it is taking a really long time.

Raz
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: New Hope Campaign Level 2

Post by Raz »

level 2 is that level in the desert biome where you need to rebuild that half destroyed mining outpost and use the railroad/train to get more iron in from a distant iron ore field? its over a year i last played that level... so i might be wrong here: if i remember correctly right after you discover the outpost a player monologue pops up explaining that he (the players char) realises that this alien planet is much more hostile and dangerous than expected and needs more materials to safely advance. you will realise why in the next level, because you have to do alot of fighting and have basically only the materials you take with you in your car.

to my knowledge it was made pretty clear that you need to stock up on specific materials and put them in your car in order to go on and the railroad and mining outpost thing were just the means to get them.
i guess the problem for you was that you missed the monologue because the game does not stop and there is no dialog box, just some text in the bottom left corner. :D

Return to “Gameplay Help”