Development and Discussion

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Development and Discussion

Post by Airat9000 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Airat9000 wrote: I have a question one, you ignore me!
but I ask again the question of how you can detach from a resource such as the Youki Bob resources
I want to produce standard and your other resources, too, that would be your resources and resources from the bean and Yuki

у меня вопрос друг, вы меня игнорите!
но задам еще раз вопрос, как можно открепить ресурс такой как от Youki Bob ресурсы,
я хочу стандартно добывать другие ресурсы и твои тоже, что бы и твои ресурсы были и ресурсы от боба и юки
Sry I have a very hard time to understand you and figure out what you mean, english is a second language for me as well you know.

If you want all the resources to exist in the world you need to comment out the overrides/deletes in angelsinfiniteores/data-final-fixes or delete the whole file.
Yes, I want to, and your resources are on the map
and the resources that you have combined
And so even then the question I have all your fashion stand. from petrochem to processing
and example code

да я хочу чтобы и твои ресурсы были на карте
и ресурсы которые ты совместил
И да еще тут вопрос у меня все твои моды стоят. от петрочем до переработки
и можно пример кода

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Waiting for processing mod for 0.14 and petrochem mod for 0.14 too ;)
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Arch666Angel wrote: I will look into it when I get out the smelting mod, which will replace the processing mod. There will probably be two kinds of powders in there: powder from the (oxidized) ores and powder from the pure metal. This is a draft with iron as an example:
download/file.php?id=15636

So this will be reworking under angel processing mod?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

It will replace processing mod, at that point I will delete the processing from the mod portal

ShawnShepard
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ShawnShepard »

Hello Angel,

I have to admit, your work is great, from the detail to the challenge it brings to the game, I just simply play the game without your mods. Me and few others love what you doing with the mods. Keep up the great work. Hopefully seen Angels Processing for 14.x in the near future!

Your Clothed love,

ShawnShepard

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I agree its amnazing mod its looks like some overhaul with may hi-tech and sci-fi elements

Arch666Angel how ill u call new version of Processing mod? as i can understand there are will new graphics? and as i can understand new chain with new machines, and new entites with new graphcis http://i.imgur.com/wsOcPGT.png - ehat means these springs,twisted plates, grid plates - this is simple example of graphcis or u planning to add new entitines in future?

Many intermediates elements for machines and important elements of some end products can bring muddle in game, but as for me i like this idea :D may be i'm crazy ;) but intermediate entered many elements of realism
I konw Yuoki mod contains many many intermediates elements in his mod and these intermediates now intersection with bob mods for example, strange solution - Yuoki almost never uses natural gases as hydrigen, oxygen, nitrogen and chlorine, he almost never uses bob metals and alloys - some sad that his mod looks like stand alone from another big mods, i think mods must they should complement each other - i like the to getting Youki ores from refinering

Now question for gameplay - i'm often playing with bob mods and petrochem mod and i don't now where to use big amounts of hydrogen, I don't want to ventilate it, may we can find new ways where to use it
I've got the opposite situation with oxygen - i can't produce oxygen in big counts, same thing with chlorine
What do you advise to mee?

I found very intersting picture in this topic download/file.php?id=10773 looks informative

Ideas and suggestions:
1) Saline water = water + salt (salt from bob mod)
2) Override bob's sodium hydroxide in recipies to angel sodium hydroxide from Petrochem mod - like with sulfur
3) Override bob's carbon in recipies to angel carbon from petrochem mod - like with sulfur
4) Way to clean saline water to purified water
5) Override bob's gases to angel petrochem gases - i mean hydrogen, oxygen chlorine and nitrogen
6) Override bob's acids to angel acids - sulfuric acid and hydrogen chloride (its not acid but important element in bob's and angel mods)
7) Can we spread apart the petroleum gas for another gases? because petroleum gas contains another gases as we can read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_petroleum_gas
8) As i said before - some new ways to produce more oxygen and chlorine
9) Any new ideas for bio processing and bio indusries? Exploitation of alien life forms, using the microorganism - processing mod has good basis, but its interesting to see some thing new because we are exploring the new planet :D - when i played Youki industries i saw that this mod contanins some recipies with microorganisms, as far as i rememeber that was chain to get wood and another plants from this mod? looks strange that another modders don't offer anything new on this matter

aeros1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by aeros1 »

Airat9000
There is no need to separate resources becuase you get youki resources from those. But if you want create something like processed unprocessed scenario than just get inside "angel's infinite ores" mod(not sure where I think it is either in data or data_finaltweaks , and delete lines which delete bob's and youki's resource tables whatever you need.)

Hmm looked it now it is in angels-override. There are lines
data.raw.resource["iron-ore"]["autoplace"] = nil
data.raw["autoplace-control"]["iron-ore"] = nil
this thing you need to comment ("-- commented line")
You may delete "require" for this file from "data" or deal other ways if you know how lua works.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

aeros1 wrote:Airat9000
There is no need to separate resources becuase you get youki resources from those. But if you want create something like processed unprocessed scenario than just get inside "angel's infinite ores" mod(not sure where I think it is either in data or data_finaltweaks , and delete lines which delete bob's and youki's resource tables whatever you need.)

You may delete "require" for this file from "data" or deal other ways if you know how lua works.
angel resource and bob together they will spawn on the map?

aeros1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by aeros1 »

Airat9000 wrote:

angel resource and bob together they will spawn on the map?
Why not the reson they are not spawned because, now their automatic placement is turned off. Maybe there is few more places, but I haven't found any.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Idea for new angel addon, just one phrase
Well-Drilling with the drilling rig 8-) - who played with F-mod when factorio was 0.8 and 0.9 can remember that we can drills holes or wells

Drill can be maked in 5 minutes for game balancing - the most frequent resource will be 1) Water 2) Thermal water 3) Oil 4) Natural gas - these resources can be founded them in small quantities, for balancing too

And some technologies to create drilling rig
I think this is a big omission that Factorio haven't geological exploration - we are using only that we can found, the processing of the oresand another resources is other part of our work in factory
Last edited by aklesey1 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Yes it's really astonishing that we can see all ores in plain sight without research.
There Is some digging and sorting missing.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Okey i found saimilar mod, i only need to test it https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Align/AquiferDrill

And these too can be interesting
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/binbinhfr/WaterWell - not sure that mod can be compatible this angel mods - need to test
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Nerze/DrillingPumpjack - about drilling holes - need to test too

Berkys32
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Berkys32 »

When will be Angels processing for 0.14 ready? Or Angels smelting?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Okey i looked into these 2 mods.......................... heh................. may be they are some disbalancing game blance because we can get oil water anywhere we want on the ground! :shock: :D No geological exploration, no logic only crazy freedom :D :lol:
But i want vanilla water to create angel types of water, and sometimes i'm getting map where water sources are very small - yes i can gind water when i'm exploring the map but there too many bitters and that sad :cry:

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

Berkys32 wrote:When will be Angels processing for 0.14 ready? Or Angels smelting?
All of Angel's mods work if you change factorio_version in info.json to 0.14 like this:

Code: Select all

"factorio_version": "0.14",

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey people i have intersting suggestion to getting water

Why not to burn hydrogen in furnaces or another special machine
We all know that if hydrogen burns he creates weater - because water? oxygen and water is base foundation of our nature

We can produce hydrogen + We can store hydrogen

I have problems with overproduction of hydrogen, but at the same time I have problems with underproduction of water (i need many water for ore refinering in Angel mods) - burning of hydrogen is right solution - such things are really hard not to understand
When i'm burn hydrogen in flare stack i'm can't create water it's looks not realistic, are u agree?

P. S. Sorry for writing in this topic but I donno why but flare stack not wotking ANY (!!!) gas from angel mods - its FAT bug - it does not perform for what was created - i tested flare stack on 0.13 and 0.14 - there is no difference, its not working :(
Venting pump works only with bob gases and liquids not with angel gases and liquids

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

please example codes in screen

plase help in place map original resources

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

aklesey1 wrote:Why not to burn hydrogen in furnaces or another special machine
We all know that if hydrogen burns he creates weater - because water? oxygen and water is base foundation of our nature
You can get rid of hydrogen by using it to craft solid fuel (unless that was a change made by Bobs mods).

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

hoho wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Why not to burn hydrogen in furnaces or another special machine
You can get rid of hydrogen by using it to craft solid fuel (unless that was a change made by Bobs mods).
In bob mods soiled creation need 3 coal + 25 hydrogen
This creation gives small profit because - 1 cola have 8 Mj, 3 coal together = 24 mj
Solid fuel gives 25 Mj requires a lot of effort and brings small profit
In bob mods before this recipe of creation of solid fuel required only 25 hydrogen and no coal
Now i need coal for carbon, for plastics in early game and for coal filters

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

It might be angels changing it, in my current (and last playthrough) with bob's solid fuel from hydrogen is 1 coal and some hydrogen.

I still need to do the math on effeciency though

Currently it takes me 6 hydro/oxygen electrolyzers and 1 chem plant converting (level 1's) to mostly run full time. And it takes about 2 sets of these to fuel 2 banks of steam engines.

Return to “Angels Mods”