My first bobs+angels game, frustrated by green scien

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Light
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: My first bobs+angels game, frustrated by green scien

Post by Light »

Shorkan wrote:Science is not so different from Vanilla ( red, green , grey and purple the same) and the later electronic boards are almost the same recipe, only tiny things change and on more component will be added.
The science is a bit different in that you create the science pack which represents the tier, but also another core pack which represents the category (Production, Logistics, etc.)
So to research robots you'd need only orange packs (Vanilla blue) and logistic datacores together, instead of using red/green all the time (Finally). This is also why there are multiple labs designed for each category, which honestly allows modular lab segments instead of just one giant line which is interesting.

It's too incomplete to really say much more, but you can certainly expect to create a very large lab area which splits into specialties which sounds like a logistical pain in the ass... in a good way.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: My first bobs+angels game, frustrated by green scien

Post by aklesey1 »

Light wrote: When i remember it right, Angel will make his one electronic boards, with the new Industrie part. So maybe then it will have a better difficult curve.
The following is still in development, nothing is final.

While still in development, the industries part does more than just replace a few electronic boards.

Based on playing with it a bit, the creation of Angel's buildings and Bob's buildings are split down two entirely different recipe paths (Angel's components + what we have already). But with Angel's science you MUST have tin and lead prepared to create RED science packs, but as I stated earlier you should be prepared for that regardless. You start with gray science pack creation which uses wood for a couple techs, but red takes over very quickly.

The mod isn't playable by the way, so don't ask how to turn it on since you can't do anything with it.
Where did u get these screenshots? That's ur version of angel hi-tech mod?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Return to “Angels Mods”