Type: Patch
Name: hardCrafting + AngelsOre compatibility patch
Latest Release: v0.1.0. January 2016
Factorio Version: 0.12.20
Download latest:
hardCrafting_angelsore_compatpatch_0.1.0.zip
(12.71 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
License: see hardCrafting, AngelsOre

I just modified the Angles Infinite Ores (Iron, Copper) to include items from hardcrafting mod. Basically all I did was taking everything out from hardercrafting mod except for the ore part and replaced the entities names from angels ore.

Long Description
I did a quick test and the mines output the resources as it should. I did with a old save game I have so there should be no major bugs I hope.
Should be eventually compatible with Multiplayer as well but I dint tested it yet.

*Known Issues/Bug:
-Shown values might be inaccurate

Auxillary:
I think I will do a similar compatibility patch for the electric furnace mod soon. As they are right now useless with the harder crafting mod due to ores produces 2 items type now instead of 1.

[Moved by Koub to "Unofficial Updated Mods / Unofficial Patches"]

judos
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Patch 12.11+][Base] hardercraft + angelsore compat patch

Post by judos »

Hi Guest_4544,

Author of hardCrafting here :P
I just came across this compatibility patch here. I shortly tested hardCrafting with the electric furnace mod and it seems to work. (out of pure luck I guess). In the next version (>0.3.9) there will be a small patch to make sure all furnaces actually work with hardCrafting. This will make it easier for everyone.

Also I will add the compatibility to Angels Ore mods directly into hardCrafting to make this easier. If you need anything else just ask me, I'm glad to help.

Guest_4544
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [Patch 12.11+][Base] hardercraft + angelsore compat patch

Post by Guest_4544 »

judos wrote:Hi Guest_4544,

Author of hardCrafting here :P
I just came across this compatibility patch here. I shortly tested hardCrafting with the electric furnace mod and it seems to work. (out of pure luck I guess). In the next version (>0.3.9) there will be a small patch to make sure all furnaces actually work with hardCrafting. This will make it easier for everyone..
Alright great, yeah despite the red error it appears during spaces it still worked, if I recall it correctly the Factorio developers fixed that thing which I need to look how it's done now on mod with empty spaces between the names.

Also I should later contain all my patches and future ones into one thread instead since they are all damn small and it is pointless to make a new thread for a 1 line patch.
And since there is a few mod updates here and there I would need to test my patches again and adapt them.

Hmm I could probably try something else. By doing a mega patch instead and some config.lua stuff by seperating all those small patches in it's own folder named after the mods it is meant for, which will be per default switches as "off/false" so that the game doesn't pop out any error because it tried to change some non existent stuff.

Return to “Mods”