[MOD 0.12.x] SimpleTeleporters

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Quazar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] SimpleTeleporters

Post by Quazar »

I wonder if it's just me... the intent seems clear: upgrading a pad to Mark 3 requires crafting a Mark 2 module, applying it to the pad, then crafting another Mark 2 as input to the Mark 3 crafting assembler.

Sometimes I find the module isn't consumed as it is applied but instead returned to inventory. This makes crafting the next level (or the second linked pad) quite a bit easier. I can't figure out how to duplicate this bug.

On a related note, I'm experimenting now to see if half the required alien input is twice as fun:

Code: Select all

diff recipe.lua_DIST recipe.lua_TEST 
169a170
> 			{type="item", name="copper-plate", amount = 25},
174c175
< 			{type="fluid", name="liquid-alien-artifacts", amount=1}
---
> 			{type="fluid", name="liquid-alien-artifacts", amount=2}
The copper plate is included so to be certain the new recipe is in effect, and to be sure the law of conservation of matter is not broken :lol:

FlyHigh
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] SimpleTeleporters

Post by FlyHigh »

Not sure if this consists of bumping the thread but I thought of post as to potentially help other like-minded people.

I've been running 0.12 for a while now (0.14.22 is the most recent version atm). However I've decided to upgrade. As this Teleporter Mod is not compatible with latest versions, a simple upgrade would mean to lose hundreds of resources I so painfully collected. So I've used the Recycling Plant Mod to get my resources back (most of them anyway) before I upgrade.

I've compiled a small tutorial with some snipits of code to help guide through this process.
It also worked as a learning experience on how the scripts work and how the game handles certain functions.

This process requires the following mods:
- recyclingplant_1.0.1
- SimpleTeleporters_0.0.5

Enjoy!
Attachments
SimpleTeleporter_safe_uninstall.txt
this is a way to safely uninstall the Simple Teleporter Mod and recover most resources. It assumes you are using the Recycling Plant Mod.
(12.35 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
>>> Maxwell R. Black <<<

Return to “Mods”