Error when launching

_handcraftning_/locale/ru/generated.cfg/(35): dublicate key name
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

judos
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] HardCrafting 0.3.8

Post by judos »

The issue is fixed with the version 0.3.8. Thanks for your report aklesey1!

Also I added a french translation to this version.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Some text not translated to RU - i think i can translate it myself or you can do it yourselft in next releases
One wish to the inseters - make simple smart insserter - sometimes i need more slow speed for sorting or intercting with combinators

Recently I used i used mod called Angels ore processing with bob ores, and now about some interactions with your mod in future, what do you think about this mod?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

What is the difference between pulverized iron and iron mugget? They both gets 1 iron. May be iron mugget must get 2 iron? because its mugget :D i think it can more rare then another iron ore product

judos
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by judos »

The iron nugget is the cleanest version of mined iron. Which is also a lot faster to smelt into plates than the pulverized iron.
I sent you some private message aklesey about the russian translation. Maybe you can help out with the missing labels. ;)

dnulho
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dnulho »

Is this Mod compatible with bob's ore mod, or any mod that adds additional raw resources to the game? (Dytech, etc)

marcavis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by marcavis »

Good stuff, man! Having lots of fun with this mod, and thanks for the recent balancing, reducing all that stone output from crushing iron, etc.
I gotta wonder, though... does copper mining start too miserly, perhaps? If Factorio takes place on a new planet that never had a civilized population (Who knows?), then it's quite possible there's still quite a bit of pure-ish elemental copper laying around. It was the first metal to be worked with, historically, anyway. Maybe copper should produce copper nuggets too? Possibly varies with each copper field, so there's some new metagame of looking for higher-quality mines and changing the smelting factory according to demand, but now I'm starting to veer into overcomplication.
But hey, who knows, you might find it fun.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

judos wrote:The iron nugget is the cleanest version of mined iron. Which is also a lot faster to smelt into plates than the pulverized iron.
I sent you some private message aklesey about the russian translation. Maybe you can help out with the missing labels. ;)
Okey so i think you can slow smelthing of pulverized iron for a bit? may it will right for balance

marcavis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by marcavis »

aklesey1 wrote:
judos wrote:The iron nugget is the cleanest version of mined iron. Which is also a lot faster to smelt into plates than the pulverized iron.
Okey so i think you can slow smelthing of pulverized iron for a bit? may it will right for balance
I don't think there's a need; they are sufficiently different as-is. Nuggets are nice things you get at various stages of mining to processing, while pulverized iron is the hard-won result of your factory's efforts. Current time difference (1 to 1.75, or 0.5 to 0.875 with steel furnaces) in turning them into iron seems good enough.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Guys, what do you think about cleaning ore with water like in Youki mod?

Sastas
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sastas »

I ran into an error, with all 0.3.x modes. It says, __hardcrafting__/locale/hu/generated.cfg(36): duplicated key.

Edit: Can I somehow translate the mod completly?
If you need a hungarian translator/interpretor, contact me. Here or on youtube. Or anywhere :)

youtube.com/sastas

marcavis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by marcavis »

Sastas wrote:I ran into an error, with all 0.3.x modes. It says, __hardcrafting__/locale/hu/generated.cfg(36): duplicated key.

Edit: Can I somehow translate the mod completly?
There's duplicated entries for "lab" somehow in the hungarian locale file. Edit locale/hu/generated.cfg and remove one of the entries starting with "lab".

judos
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by judos »

@Sastas: I don't know what went wrong but yes the recipe-name for the lab is in there twice ;) I will write a script to check for such problems in the futur.

If you are interested in translating a language you can just copy the english locale files (except for the generated*.cfg) and replace all the textes and then send me the files. So I will add it to the next version :)

@marcavis: Good idea, I will think about whether I can add some new ressource fields possibly giving an easier start for example for the copper production.

@dnulho: Compatible yes, but it doesn't add any special processing for these resources. I was already asked about this and it's on my todo list for the next version ;) I will probably add the todo list on the forum thread.

Sastas
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sastas »

judos wrote:@Sastas: I don't know what went wrong but yes the recipe-name for the lab is in there twice ;) I will write a script to check for such problems in the futur.

If you are interested in translating a language you can just copy the english locale files (except for the generated*.cfg) and replace all the textes and then send me the files. So I will add it to the next version :)
Translation is done. Its maybe need some fine tunes, but until its not ingame I wont se... :)
Attachments
hardcrafthun.rar
Hungarian locale
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
If you need a hungarian translator/interpretor, contact me. Here or on youtube. Or anywhere :)

youtube.com/sastas

withers
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by withers »

Love this mod. Would be cool if someone could create a companion mod to this which uses some sort of "dirt and gravel piles". So instead of dumping your waste dirt into a chest, you have to put it in a pile, which take up more space. Yeah, I'm masochistic like that.

Xalizar
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Xalizar »

I'm loving this mod, thank you for creating it! I really like the extra challenge it adds.

I have my Tier 2 Iron and Copper processing setup and I'm about to embark on the adventure of setting up Tier 3. I'm appreciating turning all of the gravel I'm getting into stone bricks to put down a factory floor, I hadn't done that before and I really like the movement speed boost you get.

Linking a screenshot from here but since it is from Steam I'm not sure it will work.

-Xalizar

judos
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] HardCrafting 0.3.9

Post by judos »

Updated to the new version 0.3.9 :D

News for 0.3.9
- added rich-copper at spawn point for an easier start
- added hungarian translation
- updated chinese translation

rich-copper-combined.PNG
rich-copper-combined.PNG (498.21 KiB) Viewed 6350 times
This should help you focus on iron production first since the rich-copper is processed as follows:
4 rich-copper-ore =(smelt)= 3 copper plate, 1 copper sludge
Or (Tier2):
4 rich-copper-ore =(crusher)= 5 copper dust

However keep in mind: Rich copper is only available near the spawn. Check the map if you start a new world to make sure you have some ;)

marcavis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by marcavis »

Wow, nice! Glad to see the suggestion was interesting.
Gotta try that soon, gonna be a nice boost when I'm busy getting a nice iron production line going.

withers
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by withers »

I'm noticing a few issues that make this mod feel a little OP, once you get tier 2/tier 3 production up. (and I think the objective was to make it "harder")

1. Walls. Oh so many walls. I have more walls then I'll ever need. Can you make the walls from gravel piles be more expensive?
2. Landfill. Obviously this only applies if you have the landfill mod installed. But with so much dried dirt available to make landfill, I feel like a terraforming god with my massive stack of portable landfill. Can you tweak the formula so landfill requires waaaaay more dried dirt. And also make it slower?

NoriSilverrage
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by NoriSilverrage »

The rich copper and RSO don't seem to be happy with each other. Anyone else play with RSO and have a config?

Return to “Mods”