[0.11.x][MP] UpGrade (Better vanilla stuff)

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Sedar
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.11.x][MP] UpGrade (Better vanilla stuff)

Post by Sedar »

Hm. It seems that this file(crop-cache.dat) needs to be deleted each time before starting the game, otherwise the same error occurs. :? At least its works, though in this way. ;)

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Sedar wrote:Hm. It seems that this file(crop-cache.dat) needs to be deleted each time before starting the game, otherwise the same error occurs. :? At least its works, though in this way. ;)
Hmm I think I fixed that one.
And it seems to work for me on 0.15.7 which has been made much mor strict. Are you using mod portal version or the one I posted?

Sedar
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sedar »

orzelek wrote: Hmm I think I fixed that one.
And it seems to work for me on 0.15.7 which has been made much mor strict. Are you using mod portal version or the one I posted?
I use mod portal version (I thought that it contains fixes from your version).
But anyway in 0.15.7(8) version that bug with sprites was fixed, and now version from mod portal works correctly with last factorio version. Thank you anyway. :)

Codex
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Codex »

The actual mod-portal version is mainly the fixed version by orzelek. I only added the russion translation file from RikkiLook into the package. For me it works now. Maybe there is some other issue. I talked to bob (from bobs mods) and he told me that the icon_size parameter is still unpredictable / buggy in the base game, and all mods that use their own icons might run into those problems...

Hope it will eventually work for everyone...

Return to “Mods”