[MOD 0.11.3] Replicators 0.2.1

Topics and discussion about specific mods
BrkDmrkn

Re: [MOD 0.11.3] Replicators 0.2.1

Post by BrkDmrkn »

Man... I was looking forward to this mod. But download link seems to be broken for me. :(

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.3+]? Replicators 0.2.1

Post by Doublespin »

I played with this mod I liked it but I thought there could be some tweaks. This ended more in an overhaul than
tweaking and because the mod creator didnt wrote for a longer time i fixed the entries in locale and did some other stuff.
I thought maybe there some people who would appreciate if I upload my version?

So this is somewhat my personal 0.2.2
Changelog:

Code: Select all

-the time for all the items which can be created in the replicators are changed.
 i tried to fit the values to the times in the vanilla game. This resulted in a nerf for items in the mid and late game.
 for example the time for processing unit is tripled
-rare earth magent, ionconductor, supraleiter added to the whitelist of the productivity module
 (i had to include all 3 productivity modules to get it to work. I have no clue of coding, maybe someone could say
  how to implement this better)
-the pollution for the replicators is reduced:
 before: 2^n per tick where n is the tear of the replicator. Tier 1 -> 1/tick ; Tier 5 -> 32/tick
 the new formular is 2^(n-2):  Tier 5 -> 8
-green beacon: range and effect strength reduced and module slots decreased 
-expansion bay: module slot reduced by 1
-replicator have now a module slot 
-replicators, solar panels and accumulater, need more vanilla items to be crafted. With out a suitable infratsructure 
 it will take very long to craft them. costs for the rare earth materilas are slightly reduced.
-rare earth interemediates need slightly more time and more vanilla items to be crafted
-repl-lab has now one module slot
-research time and needed materials are increased for every research, espacially for the later ones
-deleted some old code parts, empty files
-tweaked the turret, granade, small e-furnace
-small e-furnace research has the now the icon of the small e-furnace item
-replicator technologie should be accessible even in already existing savegames
-rare earth spawn changed as by Nagshell suggested. rare earth now spawns out of the starting area
-added german translation by Lishget
-added missing entries for english and german
-fixed this bug: "the fans, and the blue flames on the electric furnace are just a little to far to the left"
-deleted replication for solid fuel (i had no problem with existing savegames)
-added replication for coal as tier 1 research
-added replication of crude oil as tier 2 research
Here the download:
replicators_0.2.2.zip
my personal version of this mod :)
all credits goes to the author jamuspsi
(4.28 MiB) Downloaded 477 times
I think everything will work with an existing savegame but during testing i noticed that some minor changes wont be active in the savegame. Will this version work for every factorio version 0.11.3+ ?

PS: I didnt play much with this final version. And i dont know how much time i have in the next days. So it could be the case that something i didnt noticed is broken.(hopefully not :D )
I'm not a native speaker (obviously), so I will appreciate every pm with corrections :)

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.3+]? Replicators 0.2.1

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Doublespin wrote:I played with this mod I liked it but I thought there could be some tweaks. This ended more in an overhaul than
tweaking and because the mod creator didnt wrote for a longer time i fixed the entries in locale and did some other stuff.
I thought maybe there some people who would appreciate if I upload my version?

So this is somewhat my personal 0.2.2
Changelog:

Code: Select all

-the time for all the items which can be created in the replicators are changed.
 i tried to fit the values to the times in the vanilla game. This resulted in a nerf for items in the mid and late game.
 for example the time for processing unit is tripled
-rare earth magent, ionconductor, supraleiter added to the whitelist of the productivity module
 (i had to include all 3 productivity modules to get it to work. I have no clue of coding, maybe someone could say
  how to implement this better)
-the pollution for the replicators is reduced:
 before: 2^n per tick where n is the tear of the replicator. Tier 1 -> 1/tick ; Tier 5 -> 32/tick
 the new formular is 2^(n-2):  Tier 5 -> 8
-green beacon: range and effect strength reduced and module slots decreased 
-expansion bay: module slot reduced by 1
-replicator have now a module slot 
-replicators, solar panels and accumulater, need more vanilla items to be crafted. With out a suitable infratsructure 
 it will take very long to craft them. costs for the rare earth materilas are slightly reduced.
-rare earth interemediates need slightly more time and more vanilla items to be crafted
-repl-lab has now one module slot
-research time and needed materials are increased for every research, espacially for the later ones
-deleted some old code parts, empty files
-tweaked the turret, granade, small e-furnace
-small e-furnace research has the now the icon of the small e-furnace item
-replicator technologie should be accessible even in already existing savegames
-rare earth spawn changed as by Nagshell suggested. rare earth now spawns out of the starting area
-added german translation by Lishget
-added missing entries for english and german
-fixed this bug: "the fans, and the blue flames on the electric furnace are just a little to far to the left"
-deleted replication for solid fuel (i had no problem with existing savegames)
-added replication for coal as tier 1 research
-added replication of crude oil as tier 2 research
Here the download:
replicators_0.2.2.zip
I think everything will work with an existing savegame but during testing i noticed that some minor changes wont be active in the savegame. Will this version work for every factorio version 0.11.3+ ?

PS: I didnt play much with this final version. And i dont know how much time i have in the next days. So it could be the case that something i didnt noticed is broken.(hopefully not :D )

Hell sounds interesting man :d I was thinking about also doing this. but you beat me to it :) its fully working for factorio v 0.11.22 for as far as I know :) If its fully error free I will integrate it within the modpack :) !
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.3+] Replicators 0.2.1

Post by Doublespin »

As i said i dont know much about coding but im sure that the change to the modules will make problems with other mods that change them.
If you want to use it in your modpack then you probably have to exclude the change. Editing the data.lua : require(......modules)
should be sufficient.(i havent done crazy stuff here)
I'm not a native speaker (obviously), so I will appreciate every pm with corrections :)

hideki_elko
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by hideki_elko »

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.51.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.51.28 PM.png (45.96 KiB) Viewed 6426 times

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

hideki_elko wrote:
Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.51.28 PM.png
new version mod
there
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 14&t=12576

FactorioFreak
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by FactorioFreak »

Hey The Download doesnt work for me help !!

PhoNoTheSky
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by PhoNoTheSky »

FactorioFreak wrote:Hey The Download doesnt work for me help !!
There is a new replicators mod with more mod support that works with the newest factorio
Go to https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 93&t=14040
Check Out Cursed-Exp: Here

Return to “Mods”