[MOD 0.11.x] Peaceful Mode (1.0.0)

Topics and discussion about specific mods
firegrenade
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[MOD 0.11.x] Peaceful Mode (1.0.0)

Post by firegrenade »

This is a simple mod intended to allow the crafting of alien artifacts from other components. You should be able to completely eliminate aliens from the game now if you'd like to just make factories.

Showcase

Features
  • Generate Alien Artifacts with sulfuric acid and oil in a chemical plant.
  • Discover a new technology that allows for the crafting.
  • Allows you to live in any world without aliens, while still crafting anything in the game.
Downloads
Attachments
peaceful-mode_1.0.0.zip
(2.76 KiB) Downloaded 2431 times

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.x] Peaceful Mode (1.0.0)

Post by Airat9000 »

:D good mod!
but it seems too easy, then there may be better to use expensive standard components?

firegrenade
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by firegrenade »

Airat9000 wrote::D good mod!
but it seems too easy, then there may be better to use expensive standard components?
I agree it seems cheap! I'm totally willing to change it, but I'm simply awful at balancing. I couldn't come up with a good recipe so I decided to go for novel. Any ideas?

OBAMA MCLAMA
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by OBAMA MCLAMA »

A previous mod used like.. 14 red/10green/6blue (an example, cant remember) to make a purple science pack

I would increase the time on the research, and add blue in it.
I also think you should add an physical item into the mix, maybe a smart inserter or something.
Or you could make it so you have to automate something most people don't set up in their "assembly line", like an assembling machine. (i end automate it!)
When i stream twitch i always answer questions and try to help, come visit me.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

firegrenade wrote:
Airat9000 wrote::D good mod!
I agree it seems cheap! I'm totally willing to change it, but I'm simply awful at balancing. I couldn't come up with a good recipe so I decided to go for novel. Any ideas?

you do not mind if the author I can help you with recipes? I suppose I could make more difficult the production of ordinary things with other modes. if you do not mind can combine. I made for myself. if you like to lay out all

Rax
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Rax »

A good way to balance is user feedback. If you get U. feedback, that it's too hard to make, then make it easier, and if U. feedback that it's too easy, make it harder. Simple as that, although you might want to seriously use some later game stuff to craft, and DEFINATELY blue in the research.

silenced
Inserter
Inserter

Post by silenced »

Add some purple chips in and everything is fine, like 10 per artefact. It's an artefact at all!

ParsimoniousKate
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ParsimoniousKate »

Thank you for making this! I tweaked it a bit (only for my own use) so it uses light oil, sulfuric acid, blue processing units and landmines and set it to require a metric boat-load of red, green and blue potions. I also made a png for the research icon although the sprite based art style is something of a challenge! No idea about the balance aspect; clearly I shall have to play it a lot to see how it shakes out! :lol:

kickbackman1277
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kickbackman1277 »

any chance you could update this mod to run on 0.13 or tell me how to do it myself?

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

kickbackman1277 wrote:any chance you could update this mod to run on 0.13 or tell me how to do it myself?
I have a fashion but there is need of fashion from the bean and from Yuki, where I added a few recipes I can throw but version 13 does not plow

Return to “Mods”