Multiplayer - Deconstruct Tool

Bugs that are actually features.
bruteman
Inserter
Inserter

Multiplayer - Deconstruct Tool

Post by bruteman »

I have searched the forums for this report for the last 30 mins but did not find anything specific to this and tho it is not a crashing bug it sure does bug the hell out of us.

While in multiplayer only one person can be holding the deconstruct tool in their cursor at any given time will this ever be fixed so more then one person in a multiplayer game be able to designate deconstruction at the same time?

jarcionek
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Multiplayer - Deconstruct Tool

Post by jarcionek »

I was testing it the other day and it is definitely not that only one person can have a deconstruction plan in their hand.

I did however notice that sometimes when I am dragging the red rectangle to select area to deconstruct, it gets accepted as if I released the left mouse button (even though I didn't).

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

bruteman wrote:I have searched the forums for this report for the last 30 mins but did not find anything specific to this and tho it is not a crashing bug it sure does bug the hell out of us.

While in multiplayer only one person can be holding the deconstruct tool in their cursor at any given time will this ever be fixed so more then one person in a multiplayer game be able to designate deconstruction at the same time?
Are you using any mods?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

bruteman
Inserter
Inserter

Post by bruteman »

when we first discovered this it was the vanilla play through only a few mods (fat controller RSO FARL and Filtered Deconstruction Planner) i think filtered deconstruction planner was the only one in there that would have effected it. I'll test this with no mods at all and confirm back.

Confirmed it was a Mod Sorry for any confusion I'll go poke the mod maker about the mod and fix it locally here myself thanks Rseding.

Return to “Not a bug”