Crash due to removing an assembly machine

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
silman
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Crash due to removing an assembly machine

Post by silman »

I placed down an assembly machine to build some shotgun shells for me, i place in the iron and copper plate and i believe i hit E to open my inventory even though the pop up showing the machines progres bar and material inputs was open. This caused my inventory to open over this screen. When i hit E again it closed my inventory but the assembly machines screen was still up, it was showing the progress of the ammor being made and everything as it i had just clicked the assembly machine. No matter what buttons i pressed it wouldnt close this screen so i tried removing the assembly machine, when i did Fractorio crashed.

I am on 0.10.12.

I started it up again but then remembered i should report this so i am attaching the factorio-current and factorio-previous logs because i don't know if another log was created due to me starting it up again. I believe that current is the correct one because in my windows Explorer it says the date modified was close to when the crash happened. But when i look in the log it is rather short....

Factorio-current
Factorio-previous

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Crash due to removing an assembly machine

Post by kovarex »

Hello, can you reproduce this problem? (because I can't)

Drizzt321
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Drizzt321 »

I can with the save file, which as I said, I can provide if you want me to provide a link or upload it somewhere.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

try this one: http://dfiles.eu/

Return to “Pending”