Version 0.10.9

Information about releases and roadmap.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.10.9

Post by kovarex »

Hello,

Factorio 0.10.9 has just been released, we consider this a stable candidate.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Narnach
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Version 0.10.9

Post by Narnach »

That's a nice amount of fixes!
kovarex wrote:Removed so called "item bomb" effect.
This jumped out to me as a great improvement!
Identity is cheap, reputation is priceless.

Let's Player over at https://youtube.com/narnach

boro
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by boro »

kovarex wrote: Fixed bug when some controls didn't work with mouse over the gui (https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=7&t=5130) Now they work just fine unless there is a gui action (i.e. crafting, transfer) with the same binding.
Still not working guys, same behavior as before.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

boro wrote:
kovarex wrote: Fixed bug when some controls didn't work with mouse over the gui (https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=7&t=5130) Now they work just fine unless there is a gui action (i.e. crafting, transfer) with the same binding.
Are you sure that's not the intended behavior? The scroll wheel wouldn't work to zoom when over a GUI because it's used to change sliders.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

boro
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by boro »

Rseding91 wrote:
boro wrote:
Are you sure that's not the intended behavior? The scroll wheel wouldn't work to zoom when over a GUI because it's used to change sliders.
No, I'm talking about mouse button 4 and 5 for shooting and picking up stuff from the ground. The scroll wheel however now does work to zoom in-out, forgot to check that earlier.

Penrif
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Penrif »

In 10.8 I had MOUSE 4 and MOUSE 5 bound to Set and Clear filter, respectively. The settings remained when I updated but were not functional. Attempting to reset them in the settings menu does not work - the input is ignored and the element remains saying "Waiting"

After updating my binding of Pause reset to shift-space. I had it set to F1 after far too many shotgun mis-fires in my base ;)

Zottel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Zottel »

Savegamefolder are now in the installation-dir of Factorio, again, instead of C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves. Why?

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Zottel wrote:Savegamefolder are now in the installation-dir of Factorio, again, instead of C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves. Why?
Mine is fine. Are you using the zip(savegames in installation-dir) or installer?(savegames in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves)

Zottel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Zottel »

FishSandwich wrote: Mine is fine. Are you using the zip(savegames in installation-dir) or installer?(savegames in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves)
Nether, I actually use the ingame auto updater.

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

Zottel wrote:
FishSandwich wrote: Mine is fine. Are you using the zip(savegames in installation-dir) or installer?(savegames in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves)
Nether, I actually use the ingame auto updater.
Well you had to use one or the other to begin with.
Probably safe to assume installer then.
Could be that in your update, somehow the location variable got swapped for the zipped version.
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by -root »

Hey, did the requirements for modules get changed somewhere along the line?

Either I'm going nuts or they've been nerfed.

EDIT: Wait. Does Dytech or any of those popular mods change the requirements for modules?

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

You're already nuts.

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

Depends on how far back you're asking about them being nerfed.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if DyTech or F-mod altered them, but I wouldn't know.
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by -root »

Found the answer. Dytech changes the requirements and someone left their mods on...

OBAMA MCLAMA
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by OBAMA MCLAMA »

-root wrote:Found the answer. Dytech changes the requirements and someone left their mods on...
Yea, about that.... quite funny :)

I swear hes trying to force you guys into changing it to modded! its his plan the entire time!
When i stream twitch i always answer questions and try to help, come visit me.

Return to “Releases”