Version 1.1.89

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.89

Post by FactorioBot »

Features Minor Features
  • Added controller vibrations to some actions.
  • Added option to capture system mouse cursor when using a controller. This fixes cursor teleporting when using both controller and mouse but locks the mouse cursor to the game window. (107969)
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a desync between ARM and x86 platforms when calling math.atan2() Lua function with NaN arguments.
  • Fixed a player could not obtain achievements if it was in game for longer than 9942h. (107893)
  • Fixed blueprint setup GUI cutting off at the bottom at certain UI scales. (107903)
  • Fixed that LuaGuiElement type 'slider' didn't enable/disable correctly when first created. (107991)
  • Fixed a crash when clearing the cursor stack through script when using capsules. (107862)
  • Fixed a crash when viewing the map preview when one or more noise expressions are invalid. (89023)
  • Fixed that the game could freeze if there were too many auto-placeable entities defined. (108048)
  • Fixed cursor sometimes teleporting to nearby entities when selecting entities to be built from the Quick panel with controller, in multiplayer.
  • Fixed that damage trigger effects would not pass the damage source when doing damage. (108224)
Modding
  • Added FurnacePrototype::cant_insert_at_source_message_key. (108146)
  • Added game_controller_vibration_data to sounds.
Scripting
  • Added LuaEntity::copper_connection_definitions.
  • LuaGameScript::kick_player and ban_player no longer accept LocalisedString for reason parameter but only regular strings.
  • LuaSurface::map_gen_settings can be changed during on_chunk_generated. (108100)
  • Added LuaEntityPrototype::vertical_selection_shift.
  • Added LuaEntity::is_headed_to_trains_front read.
  • Added LuaEntity::draw_data read for rolling stock.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

TinyDM
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.89

Post by TinyDM »

Fixed a player could not obtain achievements if it was in game for longer than 9942h. (107893)
I can finally update my world that I've been working on for 9944 hours. The relief is sweet knowing that I can finally place a train and finish my remaining achievements. Thank you, devs, for fixing this little bug that has lurked in the saves of the biggest factories for too long.

cackling.fiend
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by cackling.fiend »

TinyDM wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:29 pm
Fixed a player could not obtain achievements if it was in game for longer than 9942h. (107893)
I can finally update my world that I've been working on for 9944 hours. The relief is sweet knowing that I can finally place a train and finish my remaining achievements. Thank you, devs, for fixing this little bug that has lurked in the saves of the biggest factories for too long.
And then get run over by it :mrgreen:

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

hello
not sure if thats place to post it but after this update i got some "bad allocation" error, it starts when game is saving but then it crashes my game
cant be problem with my ram cos i got 24GB also on diffrent computer there is same problem
i was playing this save 200h and this error happen just now (i updated today), never before ive even seen such thing
other than that - before that error happen we noticed game is slower and have some lag from time to time but it wasnt much so we didnt really care but now i think mayby its related

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

trampek wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:16 pm
Open a Technical help topic instead please, follow 52433.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

FactorioBot wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:25 pm
Features [...]
This has increased the size of the doc-html folder from 26 Mo in 1.1.76 to 173 Mo in 1.1.94.
Which is fairly negligible when Factorio's own folder went from 1800 Mo to 1900 Mo.
Which made me wonder : how big is the wiki itself ? If it's also around 200 Mo (or less), why not also include the latest offline version of it ? And add a Wiki button in the game, which would redirect to the online version if pinged, and the offline version if not ?
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

BlueTemplar wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:38 pm
This has increased the size of the doc-html folder from 26 Mo in 1.1.76 to 173 Mo in 1.1.94.
Which is fairly negligible when Factorio's own folder went from 1800 Mo to 1900 Mo.
Which made me wonder : how big is the wiki itself ? If it's also around 200 Mo (or less), why not also include the latest offline version of it ? And add a Wiki button in the game, which would redirect to the online version if pinged, and the offline version if not ?
I expect the wiki to be much heavier than 200 Mo due to pictures and videos ( at least 10 times ) , which is sad because they are already in the game, so it could be just the text, and images from the game engine rather than heavy web-images.

The in game help menu is better at providing images/ small simulations but many of the wiki text is based on images that would the need to be recreated for it to make sense. which may miss the point if light work was the goal.

If adding more in-game help is the aim, it may be possible to add some advanced tutorial or sections in the in-game help menu as those are less advanced and more practical explanations than what is found on the wiki.

Return to “Releases”