tl;dr Map + new furnaces + modules + speedup.
- World map (opened by the M key). The map is refreshed around the player and radars.
- Small version of the world map acting as persistent minimap.
- Player can request things directly from the logistic robots.
- Added steel and electric furnace.
- Added modules, these can be inserted into assembling machines and furnaces to upgrade their properties.
- Added beacons, can broadcast module bonuses to nearby structures (for now use old lab graphics).
- Improved terrain generator (trees now follow the fractal generation as well).
- More feedback in updater.
- Show list of content (entities/items) removed from the map when it is loaded.
This can happen when some mods are missing, or some prototypes were removed.
- Light around cursor in god controller.
- Additional information shown when loading game (map version, list of mods, etc.)
- Slot icons hinting on some slot functionality (like tool / armor / etc.)
- Alert when objects are being damaged / turrets are firing.
- Game can be paused anytime (by default SHIFT + SPACE).
- Changelog is shown after update and accessible in About->changelog.
- New lab graphics.
- New chests graphics.
- New terrain graphics.
- New stone furnace graphics.
- New logistic robots graphics.
- New car graphics.
- New fish graphics.
- Fixed bug with incorrect sum in the flying text.
- Fixed bug of switching of order of internal gui elements (typically in the
electric network gui after dragging)
- Transport belt doesn't pull player out of the edge of it (like items), so player
won't be almost trapped on faster transport belts.
- Fixed crafting queue overlaying the quickbar.
- Updater protocol should now behave slightly better with firewalls.
- Fixed bug with rail path planning on cycle rail.
- Game render and update can run in different threads.
- Optimisation of the game render.
- Parallelisation of the render preparation (number of threads is configurable).
- Transport belt simulation optimisations
- Assembling machine and furnace use the ingredients when they start creating the product.
- Rotated tool equip gui. Gives more space to right side block.
- Updates and tweaks in the demo scenario.
- Labs are dedicated to backers (displayed in entity info).
- Simplified burner logic (burner inserter, miner, car, locomotive), it shows the power consumption now.
- Use relevant energy values as fuel value (coal fuel value = 8KJ etc)
- Added textfield gui type with text property.
- Adjust the maximum cover distance of electric pole dynamically depending
on the pole with biggest reach.
- New field "stack" (contains name, count) for entities on the ground
- Minimap can look little bit funny when walking around sometimes without multisampling.
- Problems with rails, we just made the game report it sooner, to find the cause
- Replay button was disabled (until we synchronise replays again)