Update 0.6.0

Information about releases and roadmap.
ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Update 0.6.0

Post by ssilk »

Hehe. After years of experience I can say: really holidays begin after 2 weeks... :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

MF-
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by MF- »

zlosynus wrote:Is it just me who things that the graphics is getting worse and worse by every release? The reason is that everything just looks the same and it is very hard to orient in it. In my factory, I just see a lot of gray things, all of which are looking the same :(.
You are not alone in that.
Thanks for supporting my opinion, that it would be nice to have the old high-contrast graphics available as a texture pack. :)

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

MF- wrote:
zlosynus wrote:Is it just me who things that the graphics is getting worse and worse by every release? The reason is that everything just looks the same and it is very hard to orient in it. In my factory, I just see a lot of gray things, all of which are looking the same :(.
Thanks for supporting my opinion, that it would be nice to have the old high-contrast graphics available as a texture pack. :)
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =32&t=1184
I have no idea what I'm talking about.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

We found out, that the 32bit windows update package 0.5.3 - > 0.6.0 was corrupted, it is fixed now.

Cerus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Cerus »

MF- wrote:
Odd, I don't have that problem at all, I actually found the high contrast irritating.

Options are good though, I was thinking it might be neat if there was a mode you could swap into that replaced the graphics with abstract iconography and flow lines. You could even take it a step farther and have this mode spit out some diagnostic information on production lines, like have the system take averages of the output of a collection of furnaces and the consumption (current, average, optimal) of a group of assemblers.

Return to “Releases”