We are deeply sorry for the inconveniences caused by the game breaking bugs of 0.2.9.
It was big mistake to make release at 3 am with too many changes and very little testing.
We are sure we want to switch to less frequent releases and better testing cycle, most probably once per 14 days.
As we can be never sure, we are releasing this experimental version, and it is listed under the 0.2.8 version on our page,
we will make it stable in few days (If none other game breaking bugs appear).
- Repaired the not minable lab/turret bug.
- Fixed the bug of using all recipes (regardless of category in the automatic crafting of intermediate products).
- Fixed the bug of the disabled iron/copper smelting recipes in scenario maps loaded from older versions.
- Fixed the bug of the freezed controls after loading a replay from a game.
- Fixed the bug of the incorrect usage of science pack in some cases.
- Fixed the bug of the tooltips not working when entity info window is active
- Start game script even with missing control.lua
- Lua-based migrations work for these gaves.
- It is possible to run console commands in these games.
- Tool tip in tecnology preview shows total raw in the same system as in player crafting gui (Using just recipes that player can use for the calculations, so not smelting)
- Added Finnish and Spanish translation.
- Fixed the \n usage (It works in the campaign translation as end-line character again)
Downloadable on http://www.factorio.com as usual.
Edit: The 0.2.10 is the stable branch now.