Version 0.10.10

Information about releases and roadmap.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.10.10

Post by kovarex »

Hello,

Factorio 0.10.10 has just been released, we consider this a stable candidate.

Edit: There is a problem with numbers/enter hotkeys that can be randomly disabled for the whole game.
  • Bugfixes:
  • Debugging:
    • Added option to turn off vertical synchronisation of the display (v-sync).
    • Fixed crash when starting game without config file.
  • Gui:
    • Progress bar showing electricity availability is now colored. Green for all required energy available, yellow, more than half, red less than half)
  • Modding:
    • Progress bar style enables to specify different colors for different ranges of values.
  • Scripting:
    • Added game.getchunks() iterator and game.ischunkgenerated(...) and game.player.force.ischunkcharted() methods
    • Pre player mined item event is called really before the player starts to get items from the inventory. Note that the change means, that the event is called even when the mine can eventually fail (not enough inventory to hold all the items). This means, that there might we could also other some other event, that will be called only when the entity is really going to be removed.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.10.10

Post by -root »

8-)

Stable candidate.

lol.

Boys, this thing was stable at 10.2 or something. Love your work, keep up the good fight. Can plz hav tanks now?

ible
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ible »

These two fixes make me very happy. Knowing the items were lost, I spent stupid amounts of time making sure the underground belts and arms were empty before removing them.
  • Fixed that deconstructing transport-belt-to-ground would delete items they held (viewtopic.php?t=5667).
    Fixed that deconstructing inserters holding items would delete items they held (viewtopic.php?t=5636).

ado3346
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ado3346 »

Pls add something new enemies or cool wepons.

This is good realy good game but it is time to add some more interesting things :P

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

ado3346 wrote:Pls add something new enemies or cool wepons.

This is good realy good game but it is time to add some more interesting things :P
Get mods, the Devs are busy working on multiplayer. Which to me is more important then a new enemy. Just saying. :geek:

Formal Rice Farmer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Formal Rice Farmer »

ludsoe wrote:

Get mods, the Devs are busy working on multiplayer. Which to me is more important then a new enemy. Just saying. :geek:
I agree with this a thousand times over. I'd rather have even boring simple multilayer, then new stuff later

Mur
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Mur »

I rather them move on adding new things like that slowly, mods can always give that. I want to add more functionality.

Blackence
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blackence »

It's not in the release notes (unless it's one of the bugs – too lazy to check), but the FPS in one of my saves have gone up by 10% or so. Good job. :) Measured by "watching the FPS counter". So maybe I failed to average the FPS in my head and there's no improvement at all. Still, feels like ~45 (0.10.9) to ~50 (0.10.10) in my case.

Toskin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Toskin »

Can we look forward to some sort of multiplayer showcase video on youtube ? I think that everybody here is very interested, mainly because of your promising infos from friday facts.

PS. Sorry for bad english.
OK... One belt placed, few thousands to go...

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

Toskin wrote:Can we look forward to some sort of multiplayer showcase video on youtube ? I think that everybody here is very interested, mainly because of your promising infos from friday facts.

I know native English speakers(Type-rs?) That have worse English then you.

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

ludsoe wrote:
Toskin wrote:Can we look forward to some sort of multiplayer showcase video on youtube ? I think that everybody here is very interested, mainly because of your promising infos from friday facts.

And plenty of them with higher post counts :p
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

Locus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Locus »

Did this break hotkeys for anyone else?

P.S. Love Factorio!

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

ludsoe wrote:

sign :)

Locus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Locus »

Relaunched and hotkeys were working again, sorry false positive!

Toskin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Toskin »

ludsoe wrote:

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that.
OK... One belt placed, few thousands to go...

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =30&t=5763 Can't enter vehicles anymore
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =30&t=5767 OSX hotbar keyboard shortcuts stopped working
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

The Colonist
Inserter
Inserter

Post by The Colonist »

Good to know it will be fixed, I can finnaly sleep tonight :)

xng
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by xng »

Is it only me or is all the updates in the news section and all the news in the update section? =)

silman
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by silman »

xng wrote:Is it only me or is all the updates in the news section and all the news in the update section? =)
I was wondering about that too, but they have sub-labels that confirm the way it is now.

Under News it says
"Information about releases and official stuff"

and under Updates it says
"Hot news from the recent Factorio development."

I feel "hot news" should be about thats going on with the team and "updates" should be information about releases and stuff.

Return to “Releases”