Version 0.4.0

Information about releases and roadmap.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Version 0.4.0

Post by kovarex »

Balinor wrote:I'm looking forward to the patch as much as anyone. But something rushed isn't what is needed now so I'd rather the guys take a break, have their weekend to recharge and then hit us up with some fixes early in the new week. We don't want them burning themselves out early into the project after all and I for one appreciate that a few extra days here and there are a small price to pay.
Actually, we are collecting last bugs and preparing for the release that will be soon.
After the release I'm going to run around in a park to recharge :)

HarkBack
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by HarkBack »

Great game! Have not played, but the video I can already say that the game tighten me for a long time. Once you add multiplayer, will buy. Thank you.

POJO
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by POJO »

kovarex wrote:Actually, we are collecting last bugs and preparing for the release that will be soon.
After the release I'm going to run around in a park to recharge :)
In addition to that I would suggest to update the roadmap more frequent (E.g. Release 4.0 is outdated at the moment and might be replaced by the current bugfixes). This makes it easier for customers to follow your current process.
From a developers view I would also suggest to update delays early (since it is easy to dissapoint customers if a deadline is not meet). Never make promises (or even announcments) and retract them after the deadline.

Keep going with this great project!

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

POJO wrote: In addition to that I would suggest to update the roadmap more frequent (E.g. Release 4.0 is outdated at the moment and might be replaced by the current bugfixes). This makes it easier for customers to follow your current process.
From a developers view I would also suggest to update delays early (since it is easy to dissapoint customers if a deadline is not meet). Never make promises (or even announcments) and retract them after the deadline.
Thanks for the suggestions. I have updated the roadmap.

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ficolas »

Added way to create more entities by the script (projectile, particle, resource), more on wiki soon.
I CAN MAKE BOOM :D

Ghost5231
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ghost5231 »

Thank you for fixing filter inserters. :)

Return to “Releases”