Version 0.11.17

Information about releases and roadmap.
aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 0.11.17

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

Fixed the tank controls, as it could start to break when it hit someting. The tank doesn't get stuck when plowing through stuff now.
hmm.. i get almost stuck.. it was a tree who didnt want to die :P. i hit it, it lose "life" to almost dead (didnt notice exactly how much he did have), but didnt break... hit again, and again, took some speed and hit again full speed.. he never wanted to break.. i finally shot on it to destroy it definitly... ya that damn single tree was exactly where i wanted to place my rail :(... lollll
Teeth for Two (so sorry my bad english)

Kane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kane »

Ojelle wrote:Ill try to look it up. In the meantime, could you check how much fps you got in my save? I doubt its that big, but its always possible.
What I did notice is that in taskmngr, my processer doesnt go beyond 13%, so it only uses one thread. In the settings its set to '8'. Could that be part of the problem? Further when I boot, and only start factorio I still got that problem. (13-38fps/ups)

If you like, take a look and tell me your FPS&UPS so I got an idea what I should have.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44440817/Random.zip

I get like 11-14 fps and like 36 UPS. 4770K

Stemer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Stemer »

I think the "construction robot strategy" should be something you have to research, for extra layer of upgrading possibility.

Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Ojelle »

Kane wrote:
Ojelle wrote:Ill try to look it up. In the meantime, could you check how much fps you got in my save? I doubt its that big, but its always possible.
What I did notice is that in taskmngr, my processer doesnt go beyond 13%, so it only uses one thread. In the settings its set to '8'. Could that be part of the problem? Further when I boot, and only start factorio I still got that problem. (13-38fps/ups)

If you like, take a look and tell me your FPS&UPS so I got an idea what I should have.

Thanks all for testing. Looks like it isn't just me :(
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

keyboardhack
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by keyboardhack »

Ojelle wrote:
Kane wrote:

Thanks all for testing. Looks like it isn't just me :(
Same here. no more than 11 fps and 36 ups and only ~10% cpu usage on my own map and on the uploaded map in this thread. My guess is that factorio isn't limited by the cpu, but rather by something else. would be nice to know what the issue is so it would be possible to work around it when making a base.
Waste of bytes : P

DaHTe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DaHTe »

Good afternoon
With the new release of the game began to appear bug then the game is closed.
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 0000000077A4C541)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

DaHTe wrote:Good afternoon
With the new release of the game began to appear bug then the game is closed.
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 0000000077A4C541)
Hello, this is just random line from the log, I need a whole log file to take a look, also it should be reported in the bug reports.

Return to “Releases”