Information about releases and roadmap.
Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 0.11.19

Post by Ojelle »

No april fools release :P?
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

Kazinski
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kazinski »

Ojelle wrote:No april fools release :P?
day is still young :D

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

Aprils fool release is that there will be no release. What a fooling :D

Actually cube is just finishing with the release server setup so the 0.11.20 will be the first release made "automatically". But it will happen most probably tomorrow.

Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Ojelle »

slpwnd wrote:Aprils fool release is that there will be no release. What a fooling :D

Actually cube is just finishing with the release server setup so the 0.11.20 will be the first release made "automatically". But it will happen most probably tomorrow.
At first I was thinking 'Nice!' and after about 5 seconds: would THAT be the april fools... I don't trust anything anymore I read today on the internet today. :ugeek:

ps: Still got the feeling it's not an april fools, but It would fool me quite nicely ^^
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

Return to “Releases”