(Предложение) Загрязнение и Ремонт

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Dariel92
Inserter
Inserter

(Предложение) Загрязнение и Ремонт

Post by Dariel92 »

RU: Суть заключается в том, чтобы изменить систему поломок и ремонта. Что я имею в виду? А вот что - на мой взгляд немного глупо что все приборы работают прекрасно сколько их не используй. Да, это только игра, но все таки было бы интересно подвести ее немного к реальности и сделать так чтобы машины со временем изнашивались и ломались по немногу, а также их эффективность снижалась на процент поломки. Еще было бы интересно сделать так чтобы от загрязнений приборы приходили в негодность быстрее. Я сам работаю на заводе и знаю что если в механизм попала какая то, грязь то вскоре механизм может сломаться. Дак вот - чем больше база производит загрязнений тем быстрее будет ломаться механизм. Конечно ломаться не полностью, а доходя до 1 единицы здоровья машина просто перестает работать. Как мне кажется тогда будет мотивация больше использовать очищающие машины, модули снижающие загрязнения, ремонтные наборы и тд.

EN: the Essence is to change the system breakdowns and repairs. What I mean? And here is what is in my opinion a bit silly that all devices work perfectly well how many of them don't use. Yes, it's only a game, but still it would be interesting to let her down a bit to reality and to do so with time machine wore out and broke for a little bit, and their effectiveness was reduced by the percentage of breakage. Still it would be interesting to do so from pollution devices fell into disrepair faster. I myself work in the factory and know that if the mechanism got some, dirt soon the mechanism can break. Duck here - the more base produces pollution the faster you will break the mechanism. Of course not to break completely, and reaching up to 1 HP machine just stops working. I think then it will be more motivation to use a cleaning machine, the modules reduce pollution, repair kits and so on.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: (Предложение) Загрязнение и Ремонт

Post by ssilk »

Can someone translate this to understandable English, please? (including the headline)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

sillyfly
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by sillyfly »

I can't read Russian, but from what I understand (and this is an idea I had too at some time), he wants (a mod) that adds a mechanism of natural wear. That is - Assembly machines, Chemical plants, etc. (and maybe even walls and inserters) lose hitpoints* over time, and need to be repaired. This process won't ever destroy a machine, but can get it so low that it doesn't function properly (maybe the efficiency also suffers the lower it gets?)

* Maybe hitpoints is not the best solution, and some other metric should be added to machines for this purpose

Dariel92
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dariel92 »

sillyfly wrote:I can't read Russian, but from what I understand (and this is an idea I had too at some time), he wants (a mod) that adds a mechanism of natural wear. That is - Assembly machines, Chemical plants, etc. (and maybe even walls and inserters) lose hitpoints* over time, and need to be repaired. This process won't ever destroy a machine, but can get it so low that it doesn't function properly (maybe the efficiency also suffers the lower it gets?)

* Maybe hitpoints is not the best solution, and some other metric should be added to machines for this purpose
RU: Верно) только я также говорил, что загрязнение тоже влияет на скорость поломки.
И да - уж извините, но писать по английски я не способен из-за отсутствия знаний пунктуации и орфографии, только читать.
EN: that's Right.) I also only said that pollution also affects the rate of breakdown.
And Yes - sorry about that, but to write in English I can't because of lack of knowledge of punctuation and spelling, just read it.

Gandalf
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Gandalf »

Doesn't this just add grunt work for the player? There's no really addition to game play, you'd just have to walk around and apply trivial fixes, or introduce a way to automate it (probably via bots). Unless there is a more creative way of “fixing” stuff than just running in circles and clicking on everything it'd be just very annoying.
OS: Linux Mint 19 x64 | desktop: Awesome 4.2  |  Intel Core i5 8600k  |  16GB DDR4  |  NVidia GTX 1050 Ti (driver version: 410.104)    (2019-03)

Dariel92
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dariel92 »

Gandalf wrote:Doesn't this just add grunt work for the player? There's no really addition to game play, you'd just have to walk around and apply trivial fixes, or introduce a way to automate it (probably via bots). Unless there is a more creative way of “fixing” stuff than just running in circles and clicking on everything it'd be just very annoying.
RU: Это только твое мнение, а моё мнение совершенно другое. Лично мне как-то скучно бывает когда во время ожиданий нечего делать, да и для меня это приближение к реальности.
EN: It's only your opinion, and my opinion is quite different. Personally, I like something boring happens when expectations have nothing to do, and for me this is an approximation to reality.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

I'd propose moving this to suggestions.

While it could be done by hp in mod (at least partially) it requires dev coding to add proper wear system.

And it would need an on/off switch for sure - Gandalf has a valid point.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”