[0.11.15] WaterFall Crash Map v0.1.1

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
Swich
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.11.15] WaterFall Crash Map v0.1.1

Post by Swich »

Hi all!
I played Factorio many hours, build all what is possible in game, try some mod, but I hadn't see any maps to play. So I try to make my own one, just to have fun and more interesting way to play from the beginning.
So the scenario is the same as usual, but your ship crashed in place with many enemy around you. There are some island (and little space) that is connected with earth-bridges, and there are some place with big resources, and some spaceship's wreckages, that can help you. And there are little automatic base on the south, which is protected itself from enemies. Be careful, when evolution factor will grow higher it can be destroyed.

P.S.: This is just first version, and my first map. I will upgrade it to make more interesting and variable. Write if you have any idea about it. The some replay of somebody's replay also great help me in making map much more interesting to play.

Installation:
Copy folder "WaterFallCrush" to "scenarios" folder. You can find "scenarios" folder using the one of this link in Factorio folder: "config", "mods" or "saves". The "scenarios" is in the same place. I think it depend from windows version. In Windows 8, they are in "C:\Users\**PC name**\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\...".

Update:
0.1.1 (updated 13.02.2015)
Just little fix of some bug. Added one more chest near exit from base with little more enemies, to increase "wish of expanding". Screenshot of map also updated.
Map
Map
Screenshot - 12.02.2015 , 15_40_24.png (805.56 KiB) Viewed 13581 times
Symbols on map
Symbols on map
Icons_s.png (29.15 KiB) Viewed 13581 times
Download map:
WaterFallCrush.zip
WaterFall Crash v0.1.1 (updated 13.02.2015)
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 416 times
Last edited by Swich on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Alekthefirst
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.11.15] WaterFall Crash Map v0.1.1

Post by Alekthefirst »

before i download; what does the symbols mean?
Factorio is a game about automating everything. One day, i hope i can automate shitty signatures just like this one.

Swich
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Swich »

Alekthefirst wrote:before i download; what does the symbols mean?
Added symbols information.

Alekthefirst
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Alekthefirst »

the download is a blueprint, how am i supposed to use that?
tried searching and googleing around....
Factorio is a game about automating everything. One day, i hope i can automate shitty signatures just like this one.

Swich
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Swich »

Alekthefirst wrote:the download is a blueprint, how am i supposed to use that?
tried searching and googleing around....
It's just a simple map, that anyone can also create in map editor. I added information about installation in first post. If you still don't understand, I can make screenshot's or video about installation process. It's very simple. Just find "factorio\scenarios" and copy here folder from archive.

Alekthefirst
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Alekthefirst »

ahhh ok...
i didn't have a scenarios folder, so i had to create it now. Thanks!

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”