Can't Buy the Game

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Proxy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Can't Buy the Game

Post by Proxy »

I saw Let's Plays of the Game, and i love it! I tried the Demo, and want to buy it now... but NONE of the payment options work: the simplest option would be Paysafe, but why do i have to login to pay for it? when i want to buy something on Steam with Paysafe, it just opens a window where i have to put this Code (16 characters) and them i can buy it. Why is it not the same with Factorio? why is it so hard to buy this awesome game? i'm not even so far away from you... (543 km). is there no other option?... well, i could ask a friend. but before i ask a friend, i want to try it alone.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can't Buy the Game

Post by DaveMcW »

To BUY an upgrade code, you just need your card number and email address. Is something asking for more?

To USE an upgrade code and get access to the game, you need to create a Factorio.com accout (user name, password, email address).

If that is still too much, it will be on Steam in 6 months or so.

Proxy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Proxy »

well when i go for "Transport Belt Repair Man" then i click on "Buy Now" and after that i choose Paysafe to buy it. it opens up and says that i must login to pay... why? why can i not just pay now without a account? i tried to make an account, but i can't. Because i need a phone-number for it (and i got no phone).

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

Hallo Proxy,

mal auf deutsch :)

Die Sache mit PaySafe ist, das es da Probleme zwischen WUBE und PaySafe gibt. Irgendwas technisches, soweit ich es in Erinnerung hab. Normalerweise geht Paysafe in Deutschland ja so wie du es beschrieben hast, aber leider nicht bei Factorio in Deutschland.

Die einfachste Sache wäre, wenn du eine andere Zahlungsart verwenden könntest.

(sowas ähnliches hatte mein Sohn mit PayPal und Diablo3. Da wollten die immer eine Kreditkarte, obwohl das Konto mit seinem Bankkonto verbunden ist)

Ich hoffe du kannst eine andere Zahlungsart verwenden.

Liebe Grüße
Flinx

---- english short version ----

There are Problems with paysafe and factorio in germany.

Proxy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Proxy »

ok ich habs gekauft bekommen. und ich muss anmerken... ich liebe SolarStrom!
http://i.imgur.com/nyt4UBN.jpg

Link17
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Link17 »

****Pasting this from https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 4&start=10 - Due to the fact User >ssilk< said in that thread before that devs won't show up in general discussion too often****

So guys... how is it now?
Will there be a possibility to pay via the 16-digit code again? Because I won't register at mypaysafecrap. I mean, give'em all of my personal data and wait 3 days for that freekin post-ident-shit? No way, no, no.
Other problem would be that I have 2 cards á 10 €, so I would have to combine them, that's only possible with a registred account, right?
Basically I've just lost a 20 Bucks for nothing? What the Hell? Sry, I'm kinda going enrage now.
I just want to play the game, not wait 3 days like we're in the 16th century, my gosh.
I guess I'll just try to spend that paysafemoney on steam or somewhere I don't have that struggle.
And for Factorio... well, I'll find someone with paypal probably. What a mess. I've been looking forward to play this game all day... Freekin sucks, frankly said.

Please tell me good news now ;D

Link17

Return to “Technical Help”