[1.1.99] Main file and 3 Auto-save corrupted, unable to load.

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
SinuoS
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.99] Main file and 3 Auto-save corrupted, unable to load.

Post by SinuoS »

Hi, like the title said 2 days ago i saved my game and after that the main file (SEA.zip) and all 3 of the auto-save are corrupted. When i try to load the main file the game say: "Invalid index 8 for Direction", and when i try the auto-save it say: "Couldn't read from input file. File could be corrupted.". This is a modded map (Seablock plus so others), but i doubt it is a mod releted issue. My RAM is kicking the bucket and from other posts i saw that for that might be the problem (i ordered the new one 4 days ago......a bit late sadly eheh). What i am asking if there is some tool/save editor to salvage the file (extract the map ecc.) The hours in this file are not "true" considering that i left it in the background with the speedup mod but i probably have 130 to 170h in and losing it is a bummer. Thanks in advance for any help and7or information. Have a nice day.
SEA.zip
(28.43 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
_autosave1.zip
(28.53 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
_autosave2.zip
(28.44 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
_autosave3.zip
(28.49 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
LOG:
factorio-current.log
(21.51 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
factorio-previous.log