Factorio terminated unexpectedly Mac

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
PlayPixel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Factorio terminated unexpectedly Mac

Post by PlayPixel »

Hi everytime I open it Factorio canceled by my Mac that is how long it's been so I do not know I have a Mac with 4 GB RAM and a intel P drine 1 month ago still give it great. I believe it is on the update of Appel. has a ne tuned in ation where it could be? :o

blackhounter
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Factorio terminated unexpectedly Mac

Post by blackhounter »

Same for me here

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

Does this still happen with 0.11.6?

azsedcf
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by azsedcf »

I updated to the latest(0.11.6) and it crashes on startup during the black screen before it even gets to the loading bar screen.

I even deleted the factorio program and re-downloaded it and updated again. Same problem

Here is the error log.
Beware Dump
Is there a way of forcing an earlier build instead of downloading the latest? 0.11.5 didn't crash like this.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

This crash dump is from what version? 0.10.12? Could you please also post a crash dump from 0.11.6?

You cannot change version down using the updater, but you can download the version manually from factorio.com.

infinitehubgear
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by infinitehubgear »

Sounds like the same crash I had.

azsedcf
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by azsedcf »

cube wrote:This crash dump is from what version? 0.10.12? Could you please also post a crash dump from 0.11.6?
That was a fresh install, that worked fine until I did the update to 0.11.6. It downloaded the updates then re-booted and then crashed. The log attached below is something I just ran a few seconds ago. As you can see, factorio still thinks it is 0.10.12 but on the title bar it reads 'Factorio 0.11.6'. I don't know why the log thinks otherwise. If you have some suggestion for getting different results or information for the log, let me know.
New log dump
Edit: infinitehubgear: It does sound like the same problem from the description you gave.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

Yes, It's definitely the same problem. We'll continue solving it in the bug reports thread.

Return to “Technical Help”