do space platform still working on development ?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

do space platform still working on development ?

Post by Hellatze »

i didnt see the latest news on it.

Marza
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: do space platform still working on development ?

Post by Marza »

I don't think anyone knows, apart from the developers themselves. It's not explicitly listed on the roadmap and it hasn't been mentioned in a Friday Facts for many months.

However:
slpwnd wrote:Update 12th April 2017: Not everything we want to do is there, basically the main points.
Who knows what the future holds.

torham
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by torham »

Not likely.
I think they are pushing to hit 1.0 this year( or early next year), so for now they are concentrating on finishing of the existing features of the game and cleaning up, like the UI. However, they did say that it is possible that the space platform will come back as an expansion, after the main game is done...

MeduSalem
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by MeduSalem »

They actually wrote in one of the Friday Facts more than 1.5 years ago that they stopped working on the space platforms in favor of finishing 1.0 of the game... You can read it here:

https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-111

There they also wrote that it might happen in a later DLC or Expansion... but definitely NOT in the 1.0 version of the game... and I bet they only start working on a DLC/Expansion once 1.0 is out, not before.

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Hellatze »

MeduSalem wrote:They actually wrote in one of the Friday Facts more than 1.5 years ago that they stopped working on the space platforms in favor of finishing 1.0 of the game... You can read it here:

https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-111

There they also wrote that it might happen in a later DLC or Expansion... but definitely NOT in the 1.0 version of the game... and I bet they only start working on a DLC/Expansion once 1.0 is out, not before.
:(

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

[Koub] Moderated by Koub
Sorry mate, it must have taken some time to write that post, but it's too much of a personal attack. As long as nothing really off limits is written here, people should be allowed to express themselves.
My mods: Capsule Ammo | HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting | ChunkyChunks - Configurable Gridlines
Some other creations: Combinassembly Language GitHub w instructions and link to run it in your browser | 0~drain Laser

Return to “General discussion”