Liquid bus

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
GearShocky
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Liquid bus

Post by GearShocky »

Do you guys think it would be funny to use space age foundries on a LIQUID METAL BUS

I don't know if space age tech will be somehow available in the base game but I suppose it could eventually get added to the base game with mods

MeduSalem
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Liquid bus

Post by MeduSalem »

GearShocky wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:56 am
Do you guys think it would be funny to use space age foundries on a LIQUID METAL BUS
Well, that is how we are supposed to do it in the expansion endgame. ^^

But that said, I am still on the fence whether I will use Liquid Metal to make Gear Wheels, Copper Cables and other such things... because if you do, you kinda skip the Plate crafting steps where you could also use productivity or quality modules.
Might be that casting the liquid metal into plates and then using an assembler to craft the gears/cables and whatnot will still beat directly casting liquid metal into gears/cables etc.
I don't know what is the best route from a mathematical point of view yet. And because of that I am not sure I will use a liquid metal bus.

Maybe someone will do that kind of math eventually once we know the specifics of the casting recipes from the Foundry. Wouldn't wonder, there are enough geeks in the Factorio community and someone probably has the same thoughts as me. ^^

Return to “General discussion”