Game feedback

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Staxxy
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Game feedback

Post by Staxxy »

Only thing I can say is I spent 6-7 hours non stop on this game.
I'm hungry.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Staxxy wrote:Only thing I can say is I spent 6-7 hours non stop on this game.
I'm hungry.
Made my day :)

evene
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by evene »

The splitter really helped with the turret problem, was able to finish the mission this time. I think it is key to understand everything needs to be automated for the new players, or you will fall behind. The game is sooo adictive. This is just crazy for an alpha:)
Last edited by evene on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dakkanor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Dakkanor »

evene wrote: I think it is key to understand everything needs to be automated for the new players, or you will fall behind. The game is sooo adictive. This is just crazy for a alpha:)
i came to that conclusion when i got sick of making advanced conveyors, up until then i had ammo and science automated while pretty much everything else was hand loaded.

now everytime i think of a new project the first stage is preparing my self logistically - constructing the required production facility, linking the output to a provider, adjusting base resource out-put to meet new demands ect.
current project is a massive solar farm to reduce coal usage ;)

and yes this game is hellishly addictive,im in class right now and alternating between this forum, playing factorio and listening to the tutor.......

on that note i find that playing factorio in class helps me with learning programming.....

Return to “General discussion”