Poison Artillery Shells issue

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Poison Artillery Shells issue

Post by Hogweed »

Maybe I am using the Poison Artillery Shells wrong, but when i load them into the artillery cannon, they just vanish. this is the yellow artillery, not the red experimental. Is this a bug, or am i doing something wrong?

Appreciate any help, as I would like to clear the worms around the spawners before i start bombing them, I noticed when i let the artillery go, most of the worms are left behind. :shock:

Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Poison Artillery Shells issue

Post by Hogweed »

Ahh, wait, i am putting them into the Artillery for the Additional Turrets mod.... ouch.
What Artillery are these Poison Artillery Shells for? I dont see any other artillery units from Bobs?

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Hogweed wrote:Ahh, wait, i am putting them into the Artillery for the Additional Turrets mod.... ouch.
What Artillery are these Poison Artillery Shells for? I dont see any other artillery units from Bobs?
I'm not 100% sure but one of tank models has it.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

The Tank MK2 and MK3 added by my mods add extra weapons to them, both of them have a tank artillery weapon.
The poison artillery shells are for use in that.

The distractor robot shells are a boatload of fun too.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Hogweed »

Great! Thanks for the replies! I will take the tanks & Poison shells for worm rides! :twisted: I was looking at the robots, they are going to take quite a large setup to produce them, quite a lot of new parts, and for each type, esp all the way up to the laser robots! But I will work my way through them!
Thanks for info!

Return to “Bob's mods”