Post about Let's plays and streams.
vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Orders Up! Place your orders!

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 27 - Refiguring the Doodads
Ep 28 - Plugging in the Ore

Lots of plans are in the works for expansions.
  • Main Office - A factory for creating everything I may need. Mostly for non-crazy numbers of items.

Circuit Factory - Will produce a ratio of electric, advanced, and the processing unit.

Super FARL - All purpose rail maker used for super long rail constructions and the setup of remote factories.

Miner FARL - A FARL for branching to ore & oil fields.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 30 - Northern Tracks
The base is really starting to spread out a bit.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Hello OrdersUp Customer service,

I am very pleased with the order i have previously placed, and would like to place another.

Im taking part in a foot race in a couple of weeks and I really need to prove that I am the fastest runner in all of my country.

I would like to order 15 slowdown capsules.

I hope this order is fulfilled with the utmost discretion..

Kind Regards,

Klonan

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Salutations Klonan!

I'm thrilled you're satisfied with your orders. I hope your hunting trip was most successful. We do offer discrete packaging in nondescript crates. We will happy to provide our assistance.

Ep 32 - Another Order Finished
Orders Completed:

Madac83
5000 Construction Robots,
2000 Logistic Robots, and
4 complimentary Roboports.

We thank you for your patronage and hope the city grows quickly. Some of the logistic bots were quality tested to ensure their ability to support their construction brethren. Our bots are the finest in high end construction & logistic management working tireless to build a better tomorrow. Should you need additional power generation, please let us know if we can help.

Sincerely,
Vampiric Dust
Orders Up! CEO

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Greetings,

I have been following your progress when I have the time (so I haven't seen every episode), and was wondering if you might have an approximant ETA for my order? The people who commissioned my company for this project are getting a bit pushy, and requesting a time line.
I see you have just filled another sizable order, so I am hoping your facilities are almost ready to start on the production on my order. :)
If it makes it easier, it would be fine to just fill the first part of the order that has the military equipment for now, as we need that before we can start the mining anyway.
I have seen good reviews about your OrdersUp company, so I am still confident you can take care of my needs.

Regards,
CEO and Founder of XT Industries and Facilitations
Image Image Image

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Dear Xterminator,

Your order is being worked on currently. I do apologize for the delay, but the nature of one of the orders has led me to build more infrastructure before producing some orders. Currently your order is my primary goal. The military gear is the main hold up, but I will be more focused on it for episode 36. Your order should be done shortly after that. I have the ammo, the mining drills, the lights, power poles, belts, can make the chests, and the rest I will have to set up production lines for. I've nearly finished our new main factory whose first priority will be your order. We appreciate your patience and will work double time to ensure your orders delivery.

Sincerely,
Vampiricdust
CEO of Orders Up!

Ep 33 - Main Factory Stations
Here you can see the factory nearing completion.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Hello sir!

I have a strange order for you if you're willing/able to fulfill it! I don't know the exact numbers I need, so some calculations may be necessary.

The order is twofold, firstly I would like to make a small display in belts(any kind) that says "-root sucks!" I would like the letters to be 7 belts high and 4 belts in width if possible. Secondly I would like enough steel chests to fill the middle of the two o's in root, and enough stone to fill all of the steel chests.

Thanks for the help!

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Greetings FishSandwich,

While the order is a bit different, given the requirements, I believe it can be satisfied. The sign while be placed within your storage area and remain intact while in storage. I hope it would be alright if a bit of fanciness is applied to the sign?

Your order has been accepted and will be filled as soon as I can gather the stone for it.

Ep 34 - Consturction Supply Train

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 36 - Arms Race

The work begins on Xterminator's order. I end up using the base camp factory to make everything else to speed production. It'll be nice to separate things out more and build the network. I'm really excited about the prospects for future production abilities. Oil is slowing things down, but I do have some good looking prospects for more oil.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 37 - Plastic Sarlacc
The bottomless pit of plastic swallows all petrol.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 38 - New Oil Route
I've ran out with FARL to create a new rail line. Oil was in desperate need and this route should solve my oil needs for awhile. Xterminator's order is nearly there, but between oil & blue circuits the power suits & fusion reactors are holding things up. So, this episode we go to solve the oil side of things.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 39 - Ore Matters

Getting the iron back under control is a pain, but most of efforts will make copper easier when I get there. Getting closer on Xterminator's order. The battle between blueprints & military gear is fierce.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

vampiricdust wrote:The sign while be placed within your storage area and remain intact while in storage. I hope it would be alright if a bit of fanciness is applied to the sign?
Sure, go crazy. :P

Eagerly watching, and waiting.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

It looks like ep 43 is going to be the episode where I get several orders done. Starting to wish I'd left this series until I'd found another player to help lol.

aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

((--CHWEWRRRRRRRVEEWRRR--)) anyone ear ... hello??? ...if you ear me bitt..rs.. are .... situation .... worst here!! generators ... fails one after ..
((--CHWEWRRRRKKVEEWRRR--)) hello??!! ... we will nee... batteries ... shields ... exoskel.... 40 civilia.. ((--KKKRRWEWRRRRRRRVEEWRRR--)) ....... trains are .. need em asap!!...((--CHWEWRRRRRCCHHRRVEEWRRR--))
hello !!!?!?!((--CHWEWRRRRRRRVEEWRRR--))
Teeth for Two (so sorry my bad english)

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 40 - Working on the Furnaces

Dear aRatNamedSammy,

Hope everything is well, but I will not be able to fill your order any time soon. The destroyer bots alone will take a great deal of time and resources. While I have a good stockpile of ammo & iron at the moment, the time frame is not doable. I can do the order in parts to help, but alas the total order is going to take some time. My apologies for the lacking production.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 41 - Glitch in the Matrix

Trying to increase the scale of growth a bit by switching to transporting piles instead of base items.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 42 - Let the Copper Flow

So the copper was really killing me. It's a bit long this episode, but I added in a mining outpost for copper as well as worked on iron delivery. I'm really liking the piles, makes it easy to compact it for shipping. Getting a bit more confidence in getting this next order done.

Forgot this bit:

Orders Completed:

Klonan
15 Slow Capsules

Order is completed in the last few minutes of the episode.

Return to “Videos”