200 Mining Drill Mk1
50 Mining Drill Mk2
500 Lights
100 Medium Electric Poles
500 Normal Belts
250 Steel Chests
1,000 Walls
350 Laser Turrets

Order filled & ready for pick up! I hope your military endeavors will expand resource harvesting for the next stage of colonization. I will have ammunition & replacements available as needed. I wish you and the men good luck & happy hunting.

Sincerely,
Vampiricdust
CEO

Orders Completed:

FishSandwich
A 7x4 letter sign "-Root Sucks!"
2 - 2x5 area of steel chests filled with 48k stone in total

Order filled & presented. I added additional stone & inserters free of charge to be included with the sign. I do hope you enjoy the extra touch as well as complimentary display of your sign for the duration of it's stay with me.

Sincerely,
Vampiricdust
CEO

bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Orders Up! Place your orders!

Post by bigyihsuan »

Failure Industries requests a trade agreement between Vampiric Dust Co. and us.

Failure Industries would like a train-load of Solid Fuel delivered to their base for their rocket launches.

Four full cargo cars of Solid Fuel are requested, which is the same as 1500 Solid Fuel.

We will pay you with the satisfaction of completing this task.

Sincerely,
Bigyihsuan
Failure Industries CEO

[[great series,by the way.]]

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Dear Bigyihsuan of Failure Industries,
Sorry for the lack of videos. Been feeling off & took some time off. Did a lot of work & changes to the setup. Added some new mods to the list as well to have new & interesting products for sale!

New mods:
Bucket Wheel Extractor - Adds a replica of the massive bucket wheel extractors.
Cursed Underground Transport - Underground train & car
Expanded Robot Technology - Adds more bonus technologies to robots
Landfill - Allows the usage of stone into water filling blocks & explosives
Mohole - Drill for lava so you can extract ores & stone
Thunder GUI - Plugin toolbar

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Ep 44 - Red Diamond

Finally feeling up to recording again. Got another order done & progress on aRatNamedSammy's order.

Orders Completed:

DaveMcW
99,999 Blueprints

Sorry for the delay DaveMcW, but I have your order finished! The blueprints have been modified for easy storage until you need them.

Sincerely,
Vampiric Dust
CEO

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Break is Over

Back from the break & working on aRatNamedSammy's order. It's the biggest order yet & going to require a lot of resources, over 1.5 million iron alone.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Mining Outpost Cleanup

This order is going to need a whole of resources. This episode I spent my time working on a few outposts cleaning up dead fields and tapping new ones. I've got a few places yet I can put some stations, but fast approaching is another trek of the FARL. I think I may load up on tracks & head as far in one direction as I can. This factory is going to need some room.

Orders Completed:

Bigyihsuan
4 Cargo Wagons full of solid fuel.
Last edited by vampiricdust on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

The Hungry Beast

Well, the last big order on the list & I'm excited to get to work on the main base. This order is massive & it's guzzling ore like no other. I'll have to do some more outposts & bigger furnace smelting.

bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by bigyihsuan »

Dear Mr. Dust,

Our scientists at Failure Industries has discovered a new advancement: Apparently it's better to walk on concrete than it is to walk on dirt and grass.

So we request that you make 10,000 units of concrete to pave the entire facility in it. Yes, even the walls and ceiling. And if we have some leftover, the furniture too.

We also request to change our order of 2 cargo-wagon-loads of solid fuel to rocket fuel. We tested some things and found that hybrid solid-liquid-fueled rockets are better than pure solid rockets.

Our regards,
Bill "Bigyihsuan" F. McFailface

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Rail Trunk Line

So the need for ever more resources has led to running a line out west over the lake. I am going to need a lot of outposts pumping out ores for smelting. Some redesigning of how the smelting factory is laid out may be in the future as well.

Dear Bigyihsuan,

I am unfortunately not going to be updating this map to .12 until such time all the mods I use have updated or I have updated them myself. I also want a bit more stability to the new release before I put production into gear.

bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by bigyihsuan »

vampiricdust wrote:Dear Bigyihsuan,

I am unfortunately not going to be updating this map to .12 until such time all the mods I use have updated or I have updated them myself. I also want a bit more stability to the new release before I put production into gear.
This is fine. Our labs at Failure Industries have found that concrete is a highly dangerous material to make out of walls. We will wait until we can develop a better formula for all purpose use.

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Finally Got Juice

Finally got the factory updated to the .12 branch & functional. Sadly, I've had to cut a couple mods, one being the Compact Power mod which I relied rather heavily on for power. It's taken me many hours of working with mod files and transitioning the factory to a .12 stabilized production. The power was a real nightmare as I went from producing hundreds of MW of power easily to less than 30 MW. I had to switch to MK3 steam engines from 5dim's mod and build a number of 20 engine rigs to get things stable. Now that I have plenty of power again, I've got to work on building a massive power plant. I'm a bit concerned about keeping it going through more branches, but worst comes to worse, I'll make do.

Still got a bit more work to do before I can go back to working on orders, this update was tough. I'm glad I'm in peaceful mode lol

vampiricdust
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vampiricdust »

Atomic Power

Decided to throw in some atomic power and got some power plants runnings. Getting back on focusing on the mammoth order while getting things tuned for .12 changes. Hoping to do a live stream this weekend working building the new main factory.

Return to “Videos”