Image in post

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
Montree1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Image in post

Post by Montree1 »

I don't know where to add this topic so i add it to offtop. I just wanna ask how to share a pic because i don't know any site to show screenshots.
"If it's stupid, but work, it's not stupid"

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Image in post

Post by daniel34 »

Moved to This Forum.

(1) You can use free image hosting services such as imgur.com or imgsafe.org and embed the image here using the [img] [/img] tags (paste the image url into the textfield, select it and click the 'Img' button).

(2) Within this forum you can add your images by going to 'Upload attachment' while making a new post / thread. They are attached to the end of your posts by default, but you can place them inline (between text paragraphs) by positioning the cursor at the desired position in the edit field and clicking the 'Place inline' button next to the uploaded image. (or using the [attachment=0]image.png[/attachment] syntax)

(3) If you are using Steam, you can make screenshots with F12 and link them here from your steam profile --> screenshots using the [img] [/img] tags, the same as (1).
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

I think solution 2 is best to share on this forum.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Montree1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Montree1 »

Thanks for help :)
"If it's stupid, but work, it's not stupid"

Return to “This Forum”