Under Ground Belt Upgrade

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

jaydon382
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Under Ground Belt Upgrade

Post by jaydon382 »

So There Should be an under ground upgrade where you can extend the conveyor belts as long as you want but each square it uses one more conveyor belt so you can have a conveyor belt run a really long time but nothing can attack it or run into it or so that if you have a lot of stuff you can maneuver it around everything a lot easier.

deepdriller
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Under Ground Belt Upgrade

Post by deepdriller »

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!
Anyway, I'm sure this has been suggested before, and the devs said that the length of the UCB is part of the puzzle and will thus not be changed.

Hannu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Under Ground Belt Upgrade

Post by Hannu »

deepdriller wrote:Holy run-on sentence, Batman!
Anyway, I'm sure this has been suggested before, and the devs said that the length of the UCB is part of the puzzle and will thus not be changed.
This is exactly true. However, the length of underground belts is moddable. At least in Bob's mods higher tier underground belts can be longer (I think that length is 5*tier-1). In my opinion there are not much uses for longer undergrounds in vanilla, but they are good option in much more complex modded factory. I think that the same is true with inserters. Limited stock inserters are well balanced in vanilla world but Bob's configurable inserters removes much annoying things in that world.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”