Nuclear ICBM Launcher

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Ilnor
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Nuclear ICBM Launcher

Post by Ilnor »

A smaller rocket silo, or the ability to make and store 6-12 Smaller rockets in the current silo that carry an atomic bomb payload. Perhaps have it cost 5-20 Atomic bombs per ICBM with explosion scaling to justify the cost
Targeting: Able to be marked on the map and delivered automatically or triggered manually after multiple targets are selected.
Possibility of using an entire rocket silo ship for an enormous payload costing 20-50 atomic bombs for a screen clearing lagfest of dead aliens
http://www.twitch.tv/ilnor
I try to stream often ! Follow the stream to get e-mails when i go live

JohnyDL
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Nuclear ICBM Launcher

Post by JohnyDL »

I've been saying on a discord server just loading up a regular rocket with a weapon projectile should make it a targetable ICBM on a discord server 1000 tile range for example and the blast zone depends on payload. Flamer ammo might set everything on fire atomic bomb just levels an area and the number of items gives you a radius (maybe upper limit nukes at 50 and flamer at 2000 cause it combines the area of effect and nukes are big and flames are small)

mcawesome
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Nuclear ICBM Launcher

Post by mcawesome »

Yes... The current nuke payload livery system is so underwhelming....and yes for a targeter.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”