can we add icbms and or orbital strikes?

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

piggy2
Inserter
Inserter

can we add icbms and or orbital strikes?

Post by piggy2 »

i personally think this would be quite fun to have in the endgame especially if there are huge bases and you cant quite get to them and then they all just die :lol:
here's some good music http://bignic.bandcamp.com/album/a-liar-and-a-thief. too short?http://www.infinitelooper.com

Align
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: can we add icbms and or orbital strikes?

Post by Align »

Wouldn't that just be the Rocket Defense? Though you don't get to see it in action, the game is basically over at that point.

Subzero22
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Subzero22 »

That woudl make things too easy as at by the time you get to it you can already kill large bases easy. I just went threw a base with at least 20 hives and not counting the number of worms/biters that were there. Bases 3-4 big I can solo without the help of lasers/buildbots. I haven't even reached mk2 power armor yet either once I get it and mess with it I'm probebly not going to use it as it will make killing them even easier. Or at the least not use so many exo's in it.

ShadwDrgn
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ShadwDrgn »

Higher level weapons for late game could definitely be fun, but ONLY if alien bases ramp in difficulty with it somehow. In the end this is a design/management game. The "end goal" is more of a red herring. people will play as long as there is an escalating threat of some kind... which comes from more and more difficult aliens.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”