[1.1.104] Blueprint book only shows first blueprint

Post your bugs and problems so we can fix them.
LiverandOnion
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.104] Blueprint book only shows first blueprint

Post by LiverandOnion »

Here is a link to the video of the Bug (youtube). The audio is scuffed for some reason because of the screencap method but unimportant.

I think I found a bug with one of my blueprint books in my library. When I select the book from my library and try to preview the various blueprints inside the game world, only the first blue print in shown. I can see the hover-over preview of the various blueprints in the book and can preview in the world if I select them individually.

More interestingly, if I make a copy of the book and put it in my inventory then the world previews work properly. After making this copy there is no change with how the library book acts.

I don't think there is a setting or something I have messed up because the copy works and other books from my library work. This is a modded playthrough, but it seems save-specific because a new game behaves properly with or without the mods.
Attachments
livers_K2SE_Tweaks_0.1.0.zip
unlisted mod needed to properly sync and load
(610 Bytes) Downloaded 7 times
Space II - Atmosphere Boogaloo.zip
Save file for the Bug
(13.06 MiB) Downloaded 10 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Blueprint Book World Preview Bug

Post by Loewchen »

Post your the blueprint-storage.dat and your log file please, see 3638.

LiverandOnion
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Blueprint Book World Preview Bug

Post by LiverandOnion »

Sorry about that. Read through 3638 before posting but focused on the save and forgot the important bits.
Attachments
log_and_bps.zip
(911.55 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

Return to “Bug Reports”