Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.4

Post by YuokiTani »

Airat9000 wrote:;) Questions
who is factory in create blue in rude :?:
2 Question
i understood trues?
5 iron and water ==> to 3 washed iron (convert 12 plates +2 profit)
5 coopper and water ==> to 3 washed coopper (convert 12 plates +2 profit)
i had in mind it was 1 ore = 2 plate, but in a last version i changed this to only 20% profit - it's correct. (base 5 ore = 5 plates, YI- 3 pure iron/copper = 6 plates)

the blue (durotal) it's a byproduct if you process ore to pure metals
see process here
but i think i should change this, it's to complicated.

additional notice:
- the coal-to-liquid-recipe FT gives you light-oil and petro-gas. - so practical you can create any oil-bases fluids from alternates.
- setting infinite-oil to false - destroys your field after it's empty - its some type of a hardcore mode ;)

where is the bug ?
the green - toxic dust - can use to make Acid-Ammo or Sulfuric-Acid. both useful ...

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

:D very hard in create batary you
and idea
03.07-77.png
03.07-77.png (136.98 KiB) Viewed 7315 times
iron plates --> replace in @washed iron you@ to comfortabilty

to hard (3-4 recept)
03.07-980.png
03.07-980.png (53.18 KiB) Viewed 7315 times
to easy

and idea
kracon in replade washed in stone
because well, very complicated recipe .. half an hour I was trying to understand how to convert ... like blue krekon

and easy idea
or not to touch anything, just do a little more and let the dust ore duraletovoy

1M_Industries
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by 1M_Industries »

In early posts, I see Titanium, Aluminium, etc. What mod added these? I still see them in the logistics system fiter selection, but I cannot make them. Have these been removed, or am I just misinterpreting something?

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

I'am not abble to make the Rensiur Obninsk work - What ever i do i can't make more than 10-12 MW. Putting thousands of pump, EC-pipes everywhere, 2 entry of water ... i never had enough water. The only thing i can do is to feed ONE turbine using both entry/output of turbine/obninsk. But the boiler was suppose to have a 27MW capacity, not only 12...

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

1M_Industries wrote:In early posts, I see Titanium, Aluminium, etc. What mod added these? I still see them in the logistics system fiter selection, but I cannot make them. Have these been removed, or am I just misinterpreting something?
these comes from f-mod/bobores - but bobores added own process-lines so i removed them. aviable at yuoki-import are some recipes also for this ore, to make compatible with F-Mod - but i think i removed all uses because to hard to synchrone/balance/solve dependency of all recipes. support for f-mod is planed for later.
Slan wrote:I'am not abble to make the Rensiur Obninsk work - What ever i do i can't make more than 10-12 MW. Putting thousands of pump, EC-pipes everywhere, 2 entry of water ... i never had enough water. The only thing i can do is to feed ONE turbine using both entry/output of turbine/obninsk. But the boiler was suppose to have a 27MW capacity, not only 12...
i have an example here, but it shows only 18 MW (9 per turbine) - i can't get enough energy-use together. but i test this more, and add a third input if nessesary. you need massive input flow - in my example i use 6 pumps but i'am sure 8 or 10 better. with six pumps as shown, in rensuir-turbine a fill-flow of 3.3 can hold. pipe limits are 2.5 pumps per hc-pipe, 4 pumps per ec-pipe, and keep pipe-length as short as possible. all base/vanilla-connections have a 1.0 (10) flow-limit. don't use any of these small pumps, because this blocks the hc- and ec-pipes. i need to add for this new pumps with more flow-capacity.
Example here - need open in new window for full view
you need to hold the pipes separeted because the flow-limit even ec-pipes can manage the full-flow needed or given (theoretical yes, but practical looks like not). you can use one rensuir-turbine and at second reactor-output a line of conventional 1.3 MW turbines if you wish.
if you remember a normal setup, you will set 1 pump for every 8-10 steam-engine ~ 4MW-5MW - so you need here the same amount or a little bit more of pumps.

i think a little about the balance of this reactor, maybe i set it to use clean-water - this would give me the control to fill the ec-pipe sure. but still needs massive input-flows, but better distributed.

beside that i see the code again and look for parameters i can tweak :)

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

My "stronger" build was 6 pump *2 with EC, so (12 pump) on two line, the two line joined just front of the obninsk, and that is for each entry, so 4*6pump total. Whatever i do, i never go more than 12-14 MW. Don't know how i can upgrade my system, maybe "shorting" the lines. (front of the obninsk i have 20-25 or 30 water in the HC, never 40). I will make some more try, but your design is strange for me : You output 3/4 max power, with about 3/4 water .. si finaly that's some perfect build. I wonder why i can't reproduce it. I will have a try again this night.

Thanks for your help.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

@slan
it's all experimental - i think the developers didn't have in mind that someone mods this way to reach the limits. i also need more test, because i can't fill the reactor over ~256 water. if is a flow limit of boilers ? or a code-problem from me - i will see and test this out.
i think i need to insert a energy-load only to try this all to max. maybe the AQE-Accus help each 2.5 MW transfer, but still need 11 then ^^
*edit
at reactor or boiler i can't set the flow direction. the flow i understand or explain simple is here it flows from high-potential to low. tanks level 0, all users level -1, producers +1 ... a pump adds +1 level but not over 1 :) - i think if you connect the inputs and outputs it trys to equal this complete lines also backwards. a solution can be to use the pipe-valve, it's restricts flow-back (not realy, it has input -1, and output +1 so no flow-back possible).

@airat9000
i have read your suggestions and i'am work on it. not all in update at sunday but some things changes again. but the current way getting ore-piles left as old-way, and i add a little clearer and easier way. also if i found enough time, you can produce maybe petroleum-gas like the USA with extreme pollution through pressure water+chemics into earth (that's they do).
batterys-recipe will change, but a reactor-fuel will also stay in-game.

after balance, and a future-freeze i hope i can do some codeing to restrict some fuel-uses or set other limits in use for items. but for now is the mod a little bit cheaty and in some things to easy.

1M_Industries
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by 1M_Industries »

YuokiTani wrote:@slan
@airat9000
also if i found enough time, you can produce maybe petroleum-gas like the USA with extreme pollution through pressure water+chemics into earth (that's they do).
Oh joy, fracking! Just what we all need!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

1M_Industries wrote: Oh joy, fracking! Just what we all need!
yes fracking, by writing this post i'am not found the name :)

@slan
max turbine-spin reached ! - with 6 pumps :)
a rensuir-turbine give max. 11.5 MW (calc 11.506 kW) - i thinked a while where was a cap by 20 MW, because i can't go over a long time, but then i have done more experiments and the point is to use normal-pipes, except at the 2 reactor-input and output. i used at input ec-pipes and at output hc-pipes. in theory you can add more turbines until 30 MW reached. your reactor should filled with over 300 water for full output. (my reactor 329, left input 35.7, right 36.2)
Proof
it's funny how fast the fuel burns. but new version adds some high-energy-fuel.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

:D Yuoki idea
may arrange with Bob?
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =14&t=4130

to connect some things let the resources to unify the board and resources already :) just not enough memory by installing a bunch of plants :) and chic fashion would you both, I'll write it in the subject line ..

ie do the same motherboard, and production assume gil and weapons etc. you use part of your components, while the other part of it.
I certainly do not insist, but it would be cool .. just very cool!

this will reduce the work you and him .. and and therefore faster to do and will be very cool mod you. + Reduce the amount of memory consumed
Attachments
05.07-93.png
05.07-93.png (344.07 KiB) Viewed 7246 times

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Airat9000 wrote::D Yuoki idea
may arrange with Bob?
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =14&t=4130
to connect some things let the resources to unify the board and resources already :) just not enough memory by installing a bunch of plants :) and chic fashion would you both, I'll write it in the subject line ..
ie do the same motherboard, and production assume gil and weapons etc. you use part of your components, while the other part of it.
I certainly do not insist, but it would be cool .. just very cool!
this will reduce the work you and him .. and and therefore faster to do and will be very cool mod you. + Reduce the amount of memory consumed
you forget ...
bobingabout wrote:(F-mod did a fairly good job, but I went down my own path anyway)
beside that i think not every one is a chemical-scientists or metal-worker and knows how to get all these process-lines setup. it's a game, so i want only little references to real world, thats also why i rename all ores in my mod. it's easier to learn a new name and this use, as use example zinc for cables ;) - everyone knows this is false.
my mod-goal is not raise the complexity to not understandable or playable but set some little alternatives for base-machines, or helping with shortages (like the coal-to-oil, coal-to gas lines). or if your wall always break down under biter-attacks set a harder wall.

26 MW with obninsk-reactor + 3 turbines reached ^^
my setup

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

That does not really count, you use 3 of them. But i'am surprise you can go through the turbine and not use both their entry. All my settings were using both entry, never one entry and one output like you do. (I need more test but we are week end and i don't play week end this will wait 2-3 days), Thanks for your set up ;)

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Slan wrote:That does not really count, you use 3 of them. But i'am surprise you can go through the turbine and not use both their entry. All my settings were using both entry, never one entry and one output like you do. (I need more test but we are week end and i don't play week end this will wait 2-3 days), Thanks for your set up ;)
2 post before is a setup with 2 turbines and 23 MW. - new version changes graphics, and maybe it's little easier to get max. energy.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.5

Post by Airat9000 »

You overcame a little simplified
sorry that other resources are not used for the production of ores assume that those unlimited. make at least a resource on the map on the ground or underground.
05.07-5.png
05.07-5.png (113.13 KiB) Viewed 7114 times
that would not be too easy like dirt :)
the way it would be nice to make resource after 1-2 creature because of sulfuric acid from the resources that would be only for a resource complexity was on the map .. I did not think you even you have gathered all :) I did not mean to simplify or remove just connect ..
06.07-1039.png
06.07-1039.png (255.64 KiB) Viewed 7114 times
a great idea
:D :D 500 MJ! like it! good!
05.07-94.png
05.07-94.png (362.37 KiB) Viewed 7114 times
You can leave ..

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

:D

did not understand what to do with these resources .. then need of resources on the map f modes is valid for use of the component plastic or sulfuric acid or dyuteh say fusing sand into something useful :)
Attachments
06.07-6.png
06.07-6.png (46.06 KiB) Viewed 7112 times

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Airat9000 wrote::D
did not understand what to do with these resources .. then need of resources on the map f modes is valid for use of the component plastic or sulfuric acid or dyuteh say fusing sand into something useful :)
oh, need to removed. overhang from yuoki-imports (bobs-ore) process. you can use this in treefarm too, if it's the better recipe (like Air)

you need a high quality fuel, because if you use a obninsk-reactor coal turn instant into ash ;)
at some time i wish to restrict this fuel only use for reactor, but its future.

these crystal-like ressources more a test to find what needed (amount), and how it plays with this system. best way todo metal-compatibilty to all other mods - i create an universal-composit and let the atomic-quantum-composer transfer to whatever you wish. with this solution i need only all transfer recipes, thats relative easy. but balance breaks perhaps the target mods.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

YuokiTani wrote:
Airat9000 wrote::D
oh, need to removed. overhang from yuoki-imports (bobs-ore) process. you can use this in treefarm too, if it's the better recipe (like Air)

you need a high quality fuel, because if you use a obninsk-reactor coal turn instant into ash ;)
at some time i wish to restrict this fuel only use for reactor, but its future.

these crystal-like ressources more a test to find what needed (amount), and how it plays with this system. best way todo metal-compatibilty to all other mods - i create an universal-composit and let the atomic-quantum-composer transfer to whatever you wish. with this solution i need only all transfer recipes, thats relative easy. but balance breaks perhaps the target mods.
no no leave this life, I like to forget about :) fuel for boilers and power plants is very convenient .. that need just a single resource for this map ..

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

2 drill produces a much longer and ie electricity and guzzles more energy .. should be corrected.
06.07-827.png
06.07-827.png (459.47 KiB) Viewed 7068 times
and drill special to add modules items
07.07-92.png
07.07-92.png (584.49 KiB) Viewed 7068 times
and other you factory
07.07-8585.png
07.07-8585.png (509.2 KiB) Viewed 7068 times
and idea created you elictric power work in alien fuel cels
and lamp consumsion in power lamps (in real)
big lamp 9.0kw --> 50-80kw
small lamp 1.0kw --> 10-25kw

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

and idea to easy in plates

2 variant comfortability in bobplates

it is much easier your job .. and those ore just
1. Create one ore (or ore) on the map for the extraction and conversion
2. and produce your products
3. instead create or factory which will purify dirty water and get energy and water ..
Attachments
07.07-923838.png
07.07-923838.png (146.83 KiB) Viewed 7060 times
07.07-1023.png
07.07-1023.png (368.69 KiB) Viewed 7060 times

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

Wood Stack Fuel Value : 50*4=200MJ
Wood Briquette Stack Fuel Value : 9*350= 3150 MJ (15.75* more)
Packed Wood Briquette Stack Fuel Value : 36*100 = 3600 MJ (1.14*more)

When going from wood briquette to Packed Wood briquette, we don't gain productivity (+12.5% When going from Wood to wood briquette) and don't gain that much "size". Packed Wood briquette worth not the time/cost to craft it.
I suggest : Wood Briquette stack size : 50 like wood.

Wood Briquette Stack Fuel Value : 9*50= 450MJ (so we gain *2.25 / wood in max, and +12,5% productivity)
Packed Wood Briquette (nothing change) = 3600 MJ so we gain no productivity but *8 Max fuel capacity/stack.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”