Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.6a

Post by Vitduo »

No. You are not alone. As I know, French community has a site. And I see a lot of French pages (ok, no so many, but enough) at the wiki. You can look to the version history and will know who write them.
By the way you can update French translation for the latest version of Factorio (in the translate-section I see a French translation with "v. 0.5.0" in the headline and with link to the github inside). But I dont know, maybe somewhere already exist newer version.
Longpost and many mistakes, yup.
P. S. I'm from Ukraine. So I am also alone

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

Ukraine is a country ? - never heard about it !

(I'am the guy that as no TV, no Smartphone, no Radio, no computer... Just a joke because since months we heard more news at french TV about Ukraine that about France).

Anyway, i will have a look at this traduction, but i will most probably don't do because my factorio game is halting while i wait for Dysoch to correct a "collector" bug that he don't even seem to notice ;)

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

Yes, I am the guy from exactly the same country... I want to translate Yuoki to Ukrainian, but now the locale files is too unstructured (many descriptions started from small letters, for example). If someone would has done it simpler...
Last edited by Vitduo on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Nod Load

bug
C:/Users\

who is not work? in C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Vitduo wrote:Yes, I am the guy from exactly the same country... I want to translate Yuoki to Ukrainian, but now the locale files is too unstructured (many descriptions started from small letters, for example). If someone would has done it simpler...
i wish i had a tool, that hide all this hardcore-stuff behind a ui, and you can select and translate the entrys.
maybe i should work on that before i go on with this mod.

And i think'ed no new version is good because the translations is up-to-date.
Airat9000 wrote:Nod Load
bug
C:/Users\
who is not work? in C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods
Factorio version ? - beside that, i check this sunday.

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

Bug because I am a slowpoke. I forgot a '=' in the translation.
Maybe I am not understanding you, but... I have said that grammatical part of the locale is unstructured, no translate-mechanics

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Vitduo wrote:Bug because I am a slowpoke. I forgot a '=' in the translation.
Maybe I am not understanding you, but... I have said that grammatical part of the locale is unstructured, no translate-mechanics
hmm ... okay i'am not native english - so some grammatical make no sense and of course in some descriptions the idea/description is written before thinking ;) - in this scenario looks the description reverse from understanding. sometimes i need also read things 2 or 3 times to understand or fail to capture the thought behind.
for translation if it's not understandable, keep it simple or use your own idea. i can't read russian, so all look fine :)

Neotix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neotix »

Is it possible to divide description on few lines? Right now some of them are really long and item window become large.

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

I don't know but maybe /n working for what you need. But maybe not.
Youki, i am understanding you. I am also dont native speaker. I can't even say that I speaking good. Ehhh... Okay. By the way i remembered that descriptions doesn't working for recipes. And your descriptions really loooong. Longer than the screen of my notebook.
P. S. What the editor you are using for coding?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Vitduo wrote:I don't know but maybe /n working for what you need. But maybe not.
Youki, i am understanding you. I am also dont native speaker. I can't even say that I speaking good. Ehhh... Okay. By the way i remembered that descriptions doesn't working for recipes. And your descriptions really loooong. Longer than the screen of my notebook.
i know these long lines, and i blame factorio for what. i hope in near future (2015 ^^) i can add a "short story" as description over many lines, but i should write this into the suggestion-thread.
recipe-description - maybe also in future you install a new factorio-version and boom - it works ... until then i use this only for remembering the idea for this recipe.

but of course you can cut some descriptions if you translate.

notepad++

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

YuokiTani wrote:
Vitduo wrote:I don't know but maybe /n working for what you need. But maybe not.
i know these long lines, and i blame factorio for what. i hope in near future (2015 ^^) i can add a "short story" as description over many lines, but i should write this into the suggestion-thread.
recipe-description - maybe also in future you install a new factorio-version and boom - it works ... until then i use this only for remembering the idea for this recipe.

but of course you can cut some descriptions if you translate.

notepad++
hi, it seems to me to leave the 2 species boards for pressing blue and pink + stones for production is enough instead of 5.
everything else was cool, and introduce technology for each type of technology is valid for Obninsk, power, storage facilities
that is a little easier manufacture, introduce technology

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

Airat breaks in to the thread once again :o
@Yuoki, so you use notepad++... Are you know if you press Control+F and open a third tab you will find searching tool for the file system. I think it very useful if you want to delete something from the mod

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

very complex production quantron
as an option to remove the purified ore

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Every time the game is saved and or loaded with Yuoki installed all in-progress assemblers eat all of their recipe requirements causing items to be deleted.

This is caused by the game.onload() game.player.force.resetrecipes() call done in Yuoki - it triggers all recipes to reset and so all in-progress recipes reset their "have items".

Additionally, game.onload is triggered onsave as well as onload. You should remove the onload function you're using now and only resetrecipes() onint. game.onint is only called once per mod per time it's added to a game so this won't happen.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Rseding91 wrote:Every time the game is saved and or loaded with Yuoki installed all in-progress assemblers eat all of their recipe requirements causing items to be deleted.

This is caused by the game.onload() game.player.force.resetrecipes() call done in Yuoki - it triggers all recipes to reset and so all in-progress recipes reset their "have items".

Additionally, game.onload is triggered onsave as well as onload. You should remove the onload function you're using now and only resetrecipes() onint. game.onint is only called once per mod per time it's added to a game so this won't happen.
i can change this, and we see if it works. i my tests i had the feel sometimes work this method and sometimes the other - so the duplicate reset is the result

- purified not complete removed, but combined with the mining-process-line. sure some recipes need a review/rebalance

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.6b

Post by cube »

Hi, there is a future bug in 0.10.7, because the mod name in info.json is Y_Indus. instead of Yuoki (to match the file name).
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =14&t=5364

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.7

Post by YuokiTani »

cube wrote:Hi, there is a future bug in 0.10.7, because the mod name in info.json is Y_Indus. instead of Yuoki (to match the file name).
now updated, and works/tested also at 0.10.9 - and of course i worked on it, i change some things ^^

- added AMFC (Atomic Material Fusion Chamber) - i don't know how it works, but it works ;) Alien-Tech ...
- added UPS-Flywheel - spin around ...
- Unicomp-A2 - Universal Composit in Quality A2

some explains ...
- UPS-Flywheel ... it's a mechanical energy-storeage-device with a low charge, and extreme high discharge rate. we talk about 100 kW charge and 1800 kW discharge ... 50 MJ storeage. i think good for high peak energy useage.
- AMFC ... similar to Atomic Quantum Composer but you can name it little brother, because it's more low-tech, but extreme usefull. the AMFC can transfer raw-material into UC-A2 (Unicomp-A2) ... okay this sounds useless. but no ... you can easy transport UC-A2 and after transport a second AMFC can transfer UC-A2 in the same or different raw-material. only downside is the great energy consume. but because weird alien-stuff ... UC-A2 can liquified and solified if you wish. you can choose your favorite transportation for atoms.

additional note ...
- this is maybe total overpowered because you can transfer 25 iron-ore to 1 UC-A2 to 25 copper-ore (or other needed material) at cost of 4 kW energy.
- this UC-A2 or UC-N4 and the AMFC is i think the easiest way to make mods and ores compatible, but of course a cheap way.
- i hope you test this, and have some suggestions about it.

@airat9000
- simplification is planed

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.7

Post by Airat9000 »

YuokiTani wrote:
cube wrote:Hi, there is a future bug in 0.10.7, because the mod name in info.json is Y_Indus. instead of Yuoki (to match the file name).
now updated, and works/tested also at 0.10.9 - and of course i worked on it, i change some things ^^

- added AMFC (Atomic Material Fusion Chamber) - i don't know how it works, but it works ;) Alien-Tech ...
- added UPS-Flywheel - spin around ...
- Unicomp-A2 - Universal Composit in Quality A2

some explains ...
- UPS-Flywheel ... it's a mechanical energy-storeage-device with a low charge, and extreme high discharge rate. we talk about 100 kW charge and 1800 kW discharge ... 50 MJ storeage. i think good for high peak energy useage.
- AMFC ... similar to Atomic Quantum Composer but you can name it little brother, because it's more low-tech, but extreme usefull. the AMFC can transfer raw-material into UC-A2 (Unicomp-A2) ... okay this sounds useless. but no ... you can easy transport UC-A2 and after transport a second AMFC can transfer UC-A2 in the same or different raw-material. only downside is the great energy consume. but because weird alien-stuff ... UC-A2 can liquified and solified if you wish. you can choose your favorite transportation for atoms.

additional note ...
- this is maybe total overpowered because you can transfer 25 iron-ore to 1 UC-A2 to 25 copper-ore (or other needed material) at cost of 4 kW energy.
- this UC-A2 or UC-N4 and the AMFC is i think the easiest way to make mods and ores compatible, but of course a cheap way.
- i hope you test this, and have some suggestions about it.

@airat9000
- simplification is planed
I have a question .. how do I put a drill for stone quarrying your fashion ..
when I need to get the blue krakon for pressing and obtaining the plates, even when I can not put the drill of what I do that? ..please fix

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.8

Post by YuokiTani »

new version released !

- this should fix the recipe for the crusher too.
- for some more information please read the release-notes at first post

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.9 (10.9)

Post by YuokiTani »

step to version 0.2.9.

Importend:
- this Version removes bronze, use all your bronze for bullet-case before update
- bronze-recipes changed to use the raw-material of the bronze-recipe (owners monument changed from bronze to wire-alloy)

- Vitduo Active Defense System works now as intended (or better) - sry for this fault in previous versions.
- renamed AMFC to Cimota Restructor and add graphic/animation
- added 2 "recycle"-recipes for mud and toxic-dust - can transfered into Unicomp-A2
- add 1 new "Super Fuell" - 4.000 MJ - can produced in wonder-machine, for use in obninsk-reactor or a long long burn ;)
- Special Drills can now only drill for Rich Dust with very low rate - all other removed, but rich dust can turn into Unicomp-A2
- changed (better) recipes for quantrinum and lachnan-crytal

- flywheel charge/discharge numbers looks wrong in-game, but seems working correct. i can not say if game takes point of view from accumulator-view or power-grid-view to say thats charge/discharge rate. needs some additional testing, but code-variables looks correctly.

from now, nearly 2 weeks afk ^^

Return to “Yuoki Industries”