Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.24 (11.15)

Post by YuokiTani »

kreyser_waryag wrote:It seems all the bases are building anyhow). I love modularity - individual power plants, ore processing separately, a separate melting and so on ...))
If think about a Cinema4D-Video - makeing sprites for factorio - some interest ?
i will contine the video-series to show more things and how todo.
Fatmice wrote:Hi Yuoki,
See if this works for your fluid problem.
if 11.16 comes out, i will see. i use this gearbox setup in my current gameplay.
if problems encounter - then i circle around - logical or not (or drop the idea) - i'am not a realy good bug/issue-reporter ... i live with them (or to lazy to report). ^^

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

YuokiTani wrote: if 11.16 comes out, i will see. i use this gearbox setup in my current gameplay.
if problems encounter - then i circle around - logical or not (or drop the idea) - i'am not a realy good bug/issue-reporter ... i live with them (or to lazy to report). ^^
I had to deal with that bug. It was breaking my code that I spent much time on.
Maintainer and developer of Atomic Power. See here for more information.
Current release: 0.6.6 - Requires 0.14.x
Example build - Requires 0.14.x

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

When i build the compressor from Yuki and connect it with the electric manipulator we get this beautifull error here :) (Using my modpack)
Attachments
lOWD1df.png
lOWD1df.png (712.65 KiB) Viewed 7482 times
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

What says the box? Post log file.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

SuperSandro2000 wrote:What says the box? Post log file.
One of my users got this. hold up ill ask him for the log file.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

darkshadow1809 wrote:
SuperSandro2000 wrote:What says the box? Post log file.
One of my users got this. hold up ill ask him for the log file.
here you go. Log files attatched.
Attachments
logs.zip
(6.85 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.24 (11.16)

Post by YuokiTani »

darkshadow1809 wrote:When i build the compressor from Yuki and connect it with the electric manipulator we get this beautifull error here :) (Using my modpack)
One of my users got this. hold up ill ask him for the log file.[/quote]
the log shows a lot mods in use - ok.
if you post as regular bug-report you get the anwser remove your mods - not good.
so lets solve ... i think the problem comes not from my mod (no suprise ;) ) - i don't know if your mod has a electricty-cap, place-code, restriction-code or other code behind - but my mod has no code so i can't code a error. but of course i can reach a built in cap from the game itself.
if it's energy related you can for test's reduce the energy-use of the cimota below 500 kW and see if it works. but then the error will encounter with stargate, wonder-machine etc.
another aspect - encounter the error with normal electric-pole ?, place before or after the electric-pole placed etc ... questions over questions ...

if the error still come, and before you go crazy or destroy things ... simple remove Yuoki-Industries from your mod-folder - and live in peace and harmony again.
but Thanks for your trust and including Yuoki-Industries in your Mod-Pack.

i have read your thread :)
- yes Yuoki-Industries is "stable" - i'am simple to lazy to contact someone to move this thread and anwser more posts ^^ - i like the WIP-Section (the whole game is WIP)
- other mods postet in mods-thread - should moved to WIP - but it's only my opion :) - i destroyed games with "final"-mods from this section. and 4 mod-updates in 2 days is not stable - but the savegame is ruined ^^

Note:
current version works with factorio 11.16

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Come on. Ask to move it's one simple question. Don't be like Gregerios.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

SuperSandro2000 wrote:Come on. Ask to move it's one simple question. Don't be like Gregerios.
You should help me. - Who is Gregerios ?

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

That's a mod author who made Greg's mod, a pain in ass complication of IndustrialCraft mod in Minecraft. He's also known to beat to his own tune and ignores everyone's complaints if he finds them irrelevant to his view.

Of course, you're not there yet. ;)
Maintainer and developer of Atomic Power. See here for more information.
Current release: 0.6.6 - Requires 0.14.x
Example build - Requires 0.14.x

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index ... eadID=7156&
Very unfriendly guy. You get bans for asking questions.

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

[offtopic]
You get temporarily suspended from industrialcraft forums when you don't take the time to read through the first post and especially the FAQ. He isn't unfriendly, he just doesn't want to waste time with people who are incapable of reading and expect to be spoonfed instead. He also does accept all sorts of suggestions, you just have to present them decently well and be able to say why they are good.
Most people think he is unfriendly since he has been targeted by massive flamewars due to some other modder not playing all that nicely.

Not to mention that ever since modders wanted to one-up each other with creating more and more overpowered methods for pulling resources out of thin air or multiplying them players have been spoiled. They seem to think that since gregtech doesn't do that it means the mod is terrible.
[/offtopic]

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

ah then i know him :)
he ruined industrialcraft - since MC 1.5.2 i have industrialcraft removed
as i begun (mc 1.2.5) was this beside Buildcraft, RedPower one of the must have mods.
SuperSandro2000 wrote: Very unfriendly guy. You get bans for asking questions.
thats funny, you can sure find a post he ask something - so he gets selfbaned :)

i know other developer like him, but i have little bit understanding ;)
i try to explain why a feature-request can't be inplemented - mostly the idea is good, looks good and sounds possible but from a other perspective it's one or two forgotten side effects. if the user he made the feature-request friendly the he says - ok i understand - otherwise ...

back to thread-move ...
i think i take a break from factorio for 2-3 months - in april i need work-realated travel, in june holidays - at the end not a good timepoint to change something.
of course i try to hold the mod compatible with comming factorio-versions. also some graphics need a changed ^^

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

YuokiTani wrote:ah then i know him :)
Quite literally the only thing Greg has done with IC2 is fixing bugs. All the feature changes have been done by the original developers. Changelogs for IC2 changes are public, feel free to check if you don't believe it.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

hoho wrote:
YuokiTani wrote:ah then i know him :)
Quite literally the only thing Greg has done with IC2 is fixing bugs. All the feature changes have been done by the original developers. Changelogs for IC2 changes are public, feel free to check if you don't believe it.
i believe you - then i blame the original devs :) - but for me is industrialcraft now to complicated ... i think unplayable without NEI ;) - some people love it so it's a dev's decision.
related to factorio i had also some of this decions. i removed mostly copper-wire and used copper-plates instead because for me was this a unnessary step that only consumes time.
and if you see copper-wire hand-crafted and consumed or not it's not a real drawback. - yes not realistic but better playable.

well here a factorio 0.11.16 tested version of Yuoki-Industries - have fun and don't blame the developer (me) to much ;)
Mod-Release (fa-0.11.16): Yuoki Industries 0.2.25 ~ 15.0 MB - 01.Mrz.2015 - 14:41 (MET)

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.25 (11.16)

Post by YuokiTani »

today i have started 2 new addons for Yuoki-Industries (maybe later i separate into own mods - i have no plan ;) )
about i'am realy sure at the moment is, that not everyone would understand the goal of the addons. ok this sounds not good and more bad for starting but this can't stop me ;) - i think a few people will love it beside the fact thats not typical mods/addons.

the picture make you maybe wrong hope - but the buildings are in the addon. - this makes also the whole thread more chaotic -> that's not the goal (but posting here it's easier to follow my own posts)
Screenshot
Last edited by YuokiTani on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waduk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by waduk »

@Youki:
What is that ? :shock:
I wish one of them can become a Bot Bomber. :)
I'm new to this forum, i thought you were only active as modeller :oops:
Man i didn't know this whole beautiful mod exist, and your reluctance/reasoning why you wouldn't move out from WIP,..lol...

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

waduk wrote:I wish one of them can become a Bot Bomber. :)
I'm new to this forum, i thought you were only active as modeller :oops:
Man i didn't know this whole beautiful mod exist, and your reluctance/reasoning why you wouldn't move out from WIP,..lol...
- sry - unfortunately not planed from me next time.
- i need modelling because i want fancy graphics in my mod - and support other liked mods
- i think new about the last point ^^ - only need find out how and who i need to contact ^^

makeing some progress - i will wait with addon publish until i can split the threads and have a little more stuff
Screenshot
Last edited by YuokiTani on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

diegokilla
Inserter
Inserter

Post by diegokilla »

For those of you who are contemplating using this mod and/or Resource Spawner Overhaul, iGi came up with a bit of code that you can add into RSO's config file to get YI ores to work with it. This isn't necessarily going to be supported by either RSO or YI devs, but I've tested it and it works!

Code: Select all

-- yuoki industries mod
if remote.interfaces["yuoki-ind"] then
  config["y-res1"] = {
    type="resource-ore",
    allotment=55,
    spawns_per_region={min=1, max=1},
    size={min=7, max=15},
    richness=8000,

starting={richness=2500, size=12, probability=0},

multi_resource_chance=0.002,
    multi_resource={
      ["stone"] = 8,
    }
  }

config["y-res2"] = {
    type="resource-ore",
    allotment=50,
    spawns_per_region={min=1, max=1},
    size={min=7, max=12},
    richness=7000,

starting={richness=2500, size=12, probability=0},

multi_resource_chance=0.001,
    multi_resource={
      ["iron-ore"] = 8,
    }
  }
end
Just add that chunk of code in at the end of the config.lua, just before the --Fmod stuff.

Also, I really hope that that is an advanced radar with a larger range in the picture above this :P

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

usually i don't read much other threads but yesterday i read some random and read this

i hit immediate the emergency-stop-button for the planed mod-addon above - let me explain.

end-game-content is aimed for spring/summer, hi-res-graphics shortly later.
for hi-res graphics in my opinion only 2 ways, higher resolution ingame (double/triple-sizes gfx and reduce zoom) or 3d-objects with textures.

both variants make the current graphics useless and incompatibel - and in result the graphical mods too.
so it seems we have a end-time for the mod.

(i change the post before so the screenshots no more a eyecatcher)

Yuoki-Industries + YI-Engines works with factorio 0.11.17
Last edited by YuokiTani on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”