My fairly average fairly early game base [Download & Pics]

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

MalContentFL
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

My fairly average fairly early game base [Download & Pics]

Post by MalContentFL »

I thought I'd share my early game base. I've never beat the game because I get bored of my old save or run out of oil. I guess this is a head start if you want an early game base (But give me credit).
Mods:
Landfill - A must have. The new mods section made the download near impossible to find. Here it is to spare you time: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 91&t=4973&

Ore Processing

A fairly standard setup for ore processing. You can also see my steel production on the left. It feeds into my piercing ammo and engine production. On the right is a stone deposit. I'm making landfills and stone bricks.

---

Red and Green Science

I thought staggering the red science was cool. I also put some chests so I could get circuits, transport belts, and inserters easier. I also snuck in some ammo and engine crafting.
After I made the image I added some more science labs, and it could probably handle more.

---

Power and Defense

The turrets are loaded with piercing ammo. I probably have way to many burners. I haven't researched gates yet, but it will go between the left turrets. Off to the right is a big oil area that I'm going to start drilling.

---

Map

Overall the base is easily defend-able and the pollution will go over the ocean so its not a problem. The is lots of oil and ores close to the start area which is good.

The download is all yours :). Make sure you have Landfill installed! (URL Above)
NOTE: The download is a little ahead of the pictures. I just added some oil stuff and defeated that south base.
Attachments
QGame.zip
(2.79 MiB) Downloaded 265 times

Touffman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: My fairly average fairly early game base [Download & Pics]

Post by Touffman »

Hi,
it's interesting but I think you had a problem with your picture ? We don't see much actually.

Boogieman14
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: My fairly average fairly early game base [Download & Pics]

Post by Boogieman14 »

Pictures are fine, you just need to open them in a new tab. The forum software crops wide pictures without a scroll bar in many cases.
I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's the same, but with the letters in the correct order.

Return to “Show your Creations”