[0.11.22] Stackers

Topics and discussion about specific mods
dalsio
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.11.22] Stackers

Post by dalsio »

This is my first mod, as well as my first project in lua. Any (constructive) feedback is always appreciated. :D I'm not much of an artist so the sprites are pretty basic (just redone vanilla sprites).

Stackers!
Simple mod that allows the stacking of various materials like iron plates, ores, coal, plastic, etc. through the power of special machines unlocked with each tier of the Logistics research. One need only to add a stacker to their existing transport belt system and give it a stacking recipe to greatly reduce traffic on transport belts and lessen the need for obscene amounts of inserters. Can unstack the items for the sake of crafting, or insert them directly to chests for deep storage! Rotateable, upgradable, and (mostly) injury free! (the black opening is the input side, just stick it between two belts, give it power, and select a recipe). Also, probably a good idea to use on a new savegame unless you know what you're doing.

Stacker (Tier 1)
As basic as basic gets. Unlocked with the first Logistics technology. Can handle a single fully-saturated line of a basic transport belt.

Industrial Stacker (Tier 2)
An upgraded version! More power requirements, but stacks much faster. Can handle twice the resources of it's predecessor.

Quantum Stacker (Tier 3)
Not for the faint of heart! (or wallet). The latest in neo-futuristic next-gen technology. Can handle whatever you throw at it! (Or at least a fully-saturated express transport belt.) Warranty void if used.

Currently stackable items: Iron ore, copper ore, iron plates, copper plates, steel plates, coal, plastic, stone bricks

Known bugs: Issue with rotation. When rotating a stacker that is already in-process of stacking items, all items in inventory are transferred, but the items taken out by the process are lost. Not likely to be fixed soon, as I have no idea how to do so without creating a potential for duplication.
Attachments
Stackers_0.1.0.zip
The mod! Just place into your *factorio directory*\mods folder.
(251.21 KiB) Downloaded 408 times

lorddjinn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.11.22] Stackers

Post by lorddjinn »

I am getting a dupe bug when I am trying to split the items. It will split the item but also output to the belt stacked items as well.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.11.22] Stackers

Post by ssilk »

This mod is for 0.11 !
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Mods”