[1.1.107] Crash "Error SpriteDrawOrder.cpp:75: Invalid sprite reference. Sprite: <EMPTY> "

Post your bugs and problems so we can fix them.
sealthedoor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.107] Crash "Error SpriteDrawOrder.cpp:75: Invalid sprite reference. Sprite: <EMPTY> "

Post by sealthedoor »

on steam there is a "beta" version of 1.1.107 via steam, i selected it, let steam modify it, ran it and worked fined, till i close the game and launched the game again today... so i though to fix my issue to select none on steam beta option in hoped of fixing it, however this done nothing, and on some occasion it would allow the game to load in to the main menu and when interacting with any button would prompt to for a crash after a few seconds except the continue button witch would allow me to continue playing the game but exiting to the menu would crash the game, by removing all mods it work normally and and installing mods witch were for a mod by reload and sync button worked normally and operating okay. but adding back the mods from when it crashed would prompt it to cash...
the cash on load screens would happen at about the end of progress bar
Attachments
mod-list.json
mods on the computer at the time of working
(25.03 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
factorio-previous.log
logs with stack
(49.2 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.107] Crash "Error SpriteDrawOrder.cpp:75: Invalid sprite reference. Sprite: <EMPTY> "

Post by Loewchen »

Post a save of a game with your current mods please.

sealthedoor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.107] Crash "Error SpriteDrawOrder.cpp:75: Invalid sprite reference. Sprite: <EMPTY> "

Post by sealthedoor »

that with the active mods only,
Attachments
10.zip
(8.18 MiB) Downloaded 13 times

Return to “Bug Reports”