Better Biter Signalization

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
TomsFactoriogam977
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Better Biter Signalization

Post by TomsFactoriogam977 »

Hi,

I'm being kinda annoyed by an out-of-nowhere warning that says something is damaged/destroyed, so I need a mod to my survival save that will warn me if biters are going at my base or at least a mod that will very visibly highlight the biters on the (mini)map so I will notice it even at the moment when I'm not looking at it.
This will be very helpful.

P.S. is there any way to set the size of an image in topics? I can insert through [image] and [/image] (img,/img) but I do not know how to set a size.

Thank you, sincerely,
Tomas

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Better Biter Signalization

Post by FuryoftheStars »

TomsFactoriogam977 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:37 pm
P.S. is there any way to set the size of an image in topics? I can insert through [image] and [/image] (img,/img) but I do not know how to set a size.
Not that I am aware of, but you can just upload and attach directly to the post vs a 3rd party hosting site. If you’re concerned about image file size, you can always put it inline then put the spoiler=image tag around it. Though it’s possible, too, that just leaving it as an attachment won’t download the whole thing for viewers as well.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”